Recommended Posts

The cfg is for closet cheater, if you wanna to be a streamer or make highlights video, that cfg is for you!

 

I Made 2 cfgs

1 - Have wall, but does not have a aimbot

2- Not have wall, but have a legit aimbot

 

And both have skin changer for all guns!

If you think have problem with both cfg tell me and i will try fix it! ?

 

Change log:

Updated in: August 13, 2019 | 01:25( GMT 0 )

-New skins

-Update Wall cfg

 

Good cheating?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Osiris Wall V4

Osiris Legit V5

Edited by MatheusV
I Updated my osiris cfg :)
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how do you load the config

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, gingekay1 said:

how do you load the config

 

Simple, press insert to open the cheat and go to the last option on the right, now select the cfg you downloaded and you are done!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2019 at 2:56 PM, gingekay1 said:

how do you load the config

 

Make sure you put the cfgs in Documents\Osiris

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yo, whats up, I wanna just ask you some question about cheat and cfgs also, so I you could add me on discord? 

Adamko
#0776

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Adam Novák said:

Yo, whats up, I wanna just ask you some question about cheat and cfgs also, so I you could add me on discord? 

Adamko
#0776

Ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

good cfg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

where do i put the config?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ggggggggggg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NMce

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i cant download it and can you do one with wall and aimbot?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks mate, good work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok thanbksf ro 2 in 1 cfg men i aeexavtly needert this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2019 at 8:56 PM, gingekay1 said:

how do you load the config

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2019 at 2:06 AM, MatheusV said:

The cfg is for closet cheater, if you wanna to be a streamer or make highlights video, that cfg is for you!

 

I Made 2 cfgs

1 - Have wall, but does not have a aimbot

2- Not have wall, but have a legit aimbot

 

And both have skin changer for all guns!

If you think have problem with both cfg tell me and i will try fix it! ?

 

Change log:

Updated in: August 13, 2019 | 01:25( GMT 0 )

-New skins

-Update Wall cfg

 

Good cheating?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Osiris Wall V4

Osiris Legit V5

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is osiris good to hvh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a question, this config was updated few days ago? legit v 5?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.