detected WR417H Multihack - Check Latest Post

6 hours ago, mikopolts said:

hey, when is anti obs coming? cant wait otherwise perfect cheat, just tested it.

hey there man.

I have gotten Anti-OBS working but it has created some new bugs and makes the cheat crash very often, but once I've fixed it I will release 🙂

Soon ❤️

5 hours ago, Ski said:

I love how people create cheats without getting paid just for the community behind it

respect.

It's a lovely thing I know, I just enjoy coding and making things like this so I think to myself... well, I guess I may aswell release it🙂

5 hours ago, Ski said:

btw can you fix it so i can vmp it?

sure, wait a few hours and all should work 🙂

5 hours ago, lambda said:

is this undetected?

soon, wait maybe 2 hours and I should be done with the Anti-OBS update.

12 minutes ago, Haluk12 said:

will you do profile changer just for lobby or everyone can see while in match like medals?

performing actions for server side medal modification is very difficult... so when I implement it, it will only show for you and for people in lobbies as they function as peer-to-peer.

server side is much too effort and involves packet manipulation as well as other manipulations which are very very time costly.

1 hour ago, B1GHVHER said:

SEMIRAGING

I'll add autofire tomorrow, I already have the idea for how I will do it in my had. Autowall I am not sure about, have never tried it. I'll give it my best shot! 🙂

I get an error after i compile it in vmprotect, i followed the instructions and it didn t worked, also you can add an triggerbot. If you can give me your discord id we can talk about the error and help me fix it.

9 hours ago, Mxka said:

Looks like my next main hack after Osiris, also Profile editor will be a great extra feature!!

I am working on it, profile editor takes a bit, but I'll get there 🙂

6 hours ago, Stralwalker said:

we want publick discord

working on a public discord as we speak🙂

5 hours ago, k4ze said:

I get an error after i compile it in vmprotect, i followed the instructions and it didn t worked, also you can add an triggerbot. If you can give me your discord id we can talk about the error and help me fix it.

1. make sure your antivirus isn't preventing VMProtect from accessing the file 2. make sure you are using the correct settings 3. make sure you're saving the file somewhere VMP has access to (e.g. desktop, documents, etc) 4. if you still cannot get it to work, PM me 🙂

5 hours ago, mythtic said:

I am working on it, profile editor takes a bit, but I'll get there 🙂

working on a public discord as we speak🙂

1. make sure your antivirus isn't preventing VMProtect from accessing the file 2. make sure you are using the correct settings 3. make sure you're saving the file somewhere VMP has access to (e.g. desktop, documents, etc) 4. if you still cannot get it to work, PM me 🙂

I Already VmProtect it... But your dll is getting a bit smaller from 3.66mb to 2.90mb. is it suppose to be like that? Please answer me i need to know

1 hour ago, crackzy said:

I Already VmProtect it... But your dll is getting a bit smaller from 3.66mb to 2.90mb. is it suppose to be like that? Please answer me i need to know

that is correct. I run the VMP with packing turned off, you did as you were meant to and left packing on which makes the file smaller 🙂 enjoy

On 5/13/2020 at 1:44 PM, mythtic said:

that is correct. I run the VMP with packing turned off, you did as you were meant to and left packing on which makes the file smaller 🙂 enjoy

but when i inject it. it says "this application is protected with unregistered version of VMProtect" is that suppose to happen or am i doing it wrong?