[Osiris] Best Legit/Closet cheating config + little guide

l33tboi

1 hour ago, karromato said:

What injector do you recommend for osiris since I injected with inject v3 and I fell empty

Saz injector is the best free opportunity rn, dont use Extreme Injector or some yt shit 🙂 

13 hours ago, karromato said:

I am currently using process hacker will it be an alternative too?

im not sure its safe enough like i would use something that's specialized for games but its ur thing 🙂

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/18/2020 at 12:59 AM, l33tboi said:

Hello guys, i just wanted to share my Osiris legit config that i was using last 7 days, playing MM's everyday, i havent got called cheater much times (like 2,3 times) config is made for closet cheating so dont expect too easy kills, headshots without aiming etc. Its created to give you some assistance but not to play for you. It has Chams on (visible thru wall) use it smartly, u can replace it with radar hack for more "legitness" but still, u wont get OW'd if u use ur walls smart, this is not closet cheating tutorial so i wont explain how to closet cheat. I hope u will enjoy my cfg! 😄 

I am currently on LEM with really good trust factor with this confg.(getting legit/clean players almost always)

*it doesnt mean u will have same score as me, i am playing extremely smartly and premades with friends*

Some rules for legit/closet cheating with any cheat:

1. Dont do stupid things, dont try to inpersonate Zuhn/Bhop/Lucky/Duby and other popular cheaters u will get banned.

2. If u do something really suspicious like obvious prefire etc. try to fix it by not doing it again, if you do it once you can say its lucky but if you do it 10 times no one will believe u.

3. *situation* you see guy on left side of wall but theres not any chance that u would see him there without walls, dont be greedy and like let them kill you, its one round and it could save your account if u were on overwatch.

4. IF SOMEONE RAGE CHEATS FUCK THEM JUST GO JUMP AROUND HAVE FUN AND DONT TRY TO FIGHT THEM BY CHEATING HARDER ETC IT WILL GET YOU EASLY BANNED!

If you have any questions or just want to say im retarded, u cant type it below, enjoy!

Hidden Content

• Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

thanks you bro

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2020 at 6:59 PM, l33tboi said:

Hello guys, i just wanted to share my Osiris legit config that i was using last 7 days, playing MM's everyday, i havent got called cheater much times (like 2,3 times) config is made for closet cheating so dont expect too easy kills, headshots without aiming etc. Its created to give you some assistance but not to play for you. It has Chams on (visible thru wall) use it smartly, u can replace it with radar hack for more "legitness" but still, u wont get OW'd if u use ur walls smart, this is not closet cheating tutorial so i wont explain how to closet cheat. I hope u will enjoy my cfg! 😄 

I am currently on LEM with really good trust factor with this confg.(getting legit/clean players almost always)

*it doesnt mean u will have same score as me, i am playing extremely smartly and premades with friends*

1. Dont do stupid things, dont try to inpersonate Zuhn/Bhop/Lucky/Duby and other popular cheaters u will get banned.

2. If u do something really suspicious like obvious prefire etc. try to fix it by not doing it again, if you do it once you can say its lucky but if you do it 10 times no one will believe u.

3. *situation* you see guy on left side of wall but theres not any chance that u would see him there without walls, dont be greedy and like let them kill you, its one round and it could save your account if u were on overwatch.

4. IF SOMEONE RAGE CHEATS FUCK THEM JUST GO JUMP AROUND HAVE FUN AND DONT TRY TO FIGHT THEM BY CHEATING HARDER ETC IT WILL GET YOU EASLY BANNED!

If you have any questions or just want to say im retarded, u cant type it below, enjoy!

Hidden Content

• Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Thanks man!

• 2 months later...

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Hidden Content

well, thank you

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/17/2020 at 7:59 PM, l33tboi said:

Hidden Content

=1