Make sure that your threads are placed in the correct sections. It saves the Moderation team some work.

Posted (edited)

Fatality.win cracked have fun ❤️.

fatality.win.zip

Stay Fatal 😛.

Edit : Just so you know its not a bitcoin miner/its some kind of an network eating stuff but it doesnt affect you're PC.

Edited by pAin
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, NOTOSK said:

Cfg pls 🙂

😛

10 hours ago, daisuki3 said:

No worries ive used it and it works just fine, theres only one problem... Once u open and inject the cheat, when u close the game you'll have to restart you're pc cuz it says that its open in another cs so its buggy but works fine 🙂 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pAin said:

No worries ive used it and it works just fine, theres only one problem... Once u open and inject the cheat, when u close the game you'll have to restart you're pc cuz it says that its open in another cs so its buggy but works fine 🙂 

u need to type in ur cmd (admin), this taskkill /IM CSGO.EXE /F , after closing csgo

2 hours ago, gkgk7629 said:

u need to type in ur cmd (admin), this taskkill /IM CSGO.EXE /F , after closing csgo

Ohhh thanks dawg ❤️ 🙂 

3 hours ago, pAin said:

Ohhh thanks dawg ❤️ 🙂 

RAT MINER DETECTED 

2 minutes ago, fur2551 said:

RAT MINER DETECTED 

What do you mean where?

Just now, pAin said:

What do you mean where?

When you inject fatality.win check your processes even with good varients your network will be overshared

2 minutes ago, fur2551 said:

RAT MINER DETECTED 

i really wanna see this since everyone uses the same dll also i have no use of ratting people so if you have proof tell me also if u think ur being ratted please read an edit ive made, if you think your beeing ratted bcuz once you close cs the hack still runs its cause its cracked and also bugged u need to type in ur cmd (admin), this taskkill /IM CSGO.EXE /F , after closing csgo

I am not blaming you that you re ratting give me your dc will sendsome legit proofs 

11 minutes ago, pAin said:

i really wanna see this since everyone uses the same dll also i have no use of ratting people so if you have proof tell me also if u think ur being ratted please read an edit ive made, if you think your beeing ratted bcuz once you close cs the hack still runs its cause its cracked and also bugged u need to type in ur cmd (admin), this taskkill /IM CSGO.EXE /F , after closing csgo

5 minutes ago, fur2551 said:

I am not blaming you that you re ratting give me your dc will sendsome legit proofs 

pAin#6469 go 🙂

6 minutes ago, fur2551 said:

Send me proof ill see it in the morning its 4:30 Am and i wanna go to bed i wont reply now peace add me and dm me it ill reply tommorow ❤️

1 hour ago, kevin931019 said:

我當注入死機總是
如何解決😞   THX

我不知道對不起,您的PC / Windows一定有問題,僅下載一個新的Windows就無法幫助您。

On 1/9/2020 at 5:37 PM, pAin said:

Hell yeah dawgg Stay Fatal 🙂

Bro, i jsut went to fatality website logged in, then copyed the main text, loaded fatal in csgo, went to ur post and psoted fatality; D

4 hours ago, gaga3 said:

Bro, i jsut went to fatality website logged in, then copyed the main text, loaded fatal in csgo, went to ur post and psoted fatality; D

XD all good dawg ❤️

11 hours ago, kevin931019 said:

i mean is csgo crash  not my pc

Yeah its supposed to crash youre game when you type the command in command prompt

On 1/10/2020 at 11:31 AM, fur2551 said:

Its not a virus...