undetected qo0nhook Movement/Legit Cheat [pEdgeBug]

On 12/13/2021 at 5:27 PM, DankaDank said:

I have moved on to other projects and will be unlikely to update this project anytime soon.

can you leak the source code on the github so people can update the cheat themselves?

On 8/18/2021 at 5:45 PM, DankaDank said:

features everything you'd need in a legit cheat and a pretty pog clarity-style edgebug, hf

use CSGHOST or any vac bypassing injector to be extra safe 🙂

haven't implemented a surf check yet so the indicator might have some false positives btw  just implemented it, should have less false positives (where it thinks a surf ramp is an edgebug)

showcase video for new edgebug assist (as a terrible movement player myself, this makes edgebugs effortless)

Hidden Content

• Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

The menu is kind of retarded. Here is a video I just made demonstrating how to use it.

Hidden Content

Since people have asked me for the edgebug source, I decided to make a fork of qo0-base with edgebug and jumpbug added.
The method I use in the fork is almost exactly the same as qo0nhook, except the fork's version is silent and doesn't force your mouse.
I'll probably make the silent method an option when I make a new update for qo0nhook.

Anyways here's the link to the fork:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

let's check it out 😳

On 8/18/2021 at 8:45 AM, DankaDank said:

features everything you'd need in a legit cheat and a pretty pog clarity-style edgebug, hf

use CSGHOST or any vac bypassing injector to be extra safe 🙂

haven't implemented a surf check yet so the indicator might have some false positives btw  just implemented it, should have less false positives (where it thinks a surf ramp is an edgebug)

showcase video for new edgebug assist (as a terrible movement player myself, this makes edgebugs effortless)

Hidden Content

The menu is kind of retarded. Here is a video I just made demonstrating how to use it.

Hidden Content

Since people have asked me for the edgebug source, I decided to make a fork of qo0-base with edgebug and jumpbug added.
The method I use in the fork is almost exactly the same as qo0nhook, except the fork's version is silent and doesn't force your mouse.
I'll probably make the silent method an option when I make a new update for qo0nhook.

Anyways here's the link to the fork:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

the best bonba

• Like 1

On 1/5/2022 at 6:02 PM, zither said:

can you leak the source code on the github so people can update the cheat themselves?

the source code is a clusterfuck, save yourself the headache of sifting through it and write your own lmao

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...