undetected qo0nhook Movement/Legit Cheat [pEdgeBug]

• DankaDank changed the title to qo0nhook Movement/Legit Cheat [pEdgeBug]
1 minute ago, sezzyaep said:

can you send source?

The source is incredibly messy at this point because I've been working on it for a while, and at some point along the way I stopped caring.
Sending the source would be embarrassing for me.

If there's a specific feature you'd like pseudo/spoonfeed for then feel free to PM me and we can talk on discord.

Since people have asked me for the edgebug source, I decided to make a fork of qo0-base with edgebug and jumpbug added.
The method I use in the fork is almost exactly the same as qo0nhook, except the fork's version is silent and doesn't force your mouse.
I'll probably make the silent method an option when I make a new update for qo0nhook.

Anyways here's the link to the fork: https://github.com/edgybugga/qo0-base/tree/movement

btw I'm gonna edit the OP and add this ^

• Like 28
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2021 at 7:42 PM, DankaDank said:

selfbump for riptide update

showcase video for new edgebug assist (as a terrible movement player myself, this makes edgebugs effortless)

Hidden Content

• Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

as far as I know this is the best public+free edgebug assist available, have fun

dsdasdasd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2021 at 5:45 PM, DankaDank said:

features everything you'd need in a legit cheat and a pretty pog clarity-style edgebug, hf

use CSGHOST or any vac bypassing injector to be extra safe 🙂

haven't implemented a surf check yet so the indicator might have some false positives btw  just implemented it, should have less false positives (where it thinks a surf ramp is an edgebug)

showcase video for new edgebug assist (as a terrible movement player myself, this makes edgebugs effortless)

Hidden Content

The menu is kind of retarded. Here is a video I just made demonstrating how to use it.

Hidden Content

Since people have asked me for the edgebug source, I decided to make a fork of qo0-base with edgebug and jumpbug added.
The method I use in the fork is almost exactly the same as qo0nhook, except the fork's version is silent and doesn't force your mouse.
I'll probably make the silent method an option when I make a new update for qo0nhook.

Anyways here's the link to the fork:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

thanks for sharing ❤️

• Like 1

So, the cheat doesn't work anymore.

Long story short, I injected (tried with multiple injectors), configured, and joined a game. Pretty normal stuff. Now, when it was loading, when the audio just STARTED to play (gunfire, grenades, etc.) the game crashed. I tried injecting multiple cheats, and it worked normally, just qo0n that crashed.

Note: I was using it yesterday, before the update (10/12/2021 update or 12/10/2021 for some weird mfs), then CS:GO told me that I needed an update, and I updated. Got back into the game, injected it, configured, got into a game, and it crashed.

Pretty sure you need to update your cheat, but It's very good, just add some velocity graphs (and the semi-rage doesn't work? Would love a tutorial, because I just can't get it to work, +legit aimbot, trigger and backtrack is kinda confusing to work with).

EDIT: Just found out that this is caused due to the skin changer. I tried changing gloves and knives in other cheats, all the same thing. Crash. I think that you need to remove the skin changer option, don't know for certain...

But surely is a clue.

Edited by LukeNvm
Clue...?