• More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
Password for all archives on our forum: 123

undetected NudesWare - Aimbot, ESP, TriggerBot,Misc - 28/04/2021

Team Fortress 2 Hacks & Cheats

version: 28/04/2021

NOT WORK ON FACEIT SERVERS!!!

I didn't really expect that there are guys still playing Team Fortress 2 on our site, so once again I decided to publish another free running cheat for Team Fortress 2 NudesWare from hacker MrVenomPL. This code is already quite long in the hacking industry and NudesWare users like this hack because of its simplicity and availability.

At first sight it may seem that this code is no different from other free hackers and, you know, you'll be right. There is nothing special about it, all features are standard and easily customizable, but this code works and is free, which is now very difficult to find on TF2. As I said, this software is loved for its simplicity and ease of configuration with a simple menu. The functions here are known to everyone, it's Aimbot improving shooting, ESP (Wallhack) to see enemies through textures on the map, TriggeBot function to automatically aim at the enemy's body and other functions that you can discover yourself downloading this code for free from our site.

virus total: 

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Functions:

Aimbot
ESP
Triggerbot
Misc
HvH
NOTE: auto-backstab and spam doesn't work! 

How to use:

1 - disable antivirus
2 - download cheat for the app
3 - start the game
4 - run the injector as administrator
5 - enter cheat
6 - click insert

I am not the creator of this cheat, MrVenomPL is the develloper. I only share his work and do not give me any credits.

Hidden Content

man idk who "MrVenomPL" is but this is literally a rename with a different color of my old shitty paste Project NaCl, I don't really recommend anyone using it personally.

better alternative is 

Hidden Content

👍

On 4/30/2021 at 12:35 AM, waxxyTF2 said:

man idk who "MrVenomPL" is but this is literally a rename with a different color of my old shitty paste Project NaCl, I don't really recommend anyone using it personally.

better alternative is 

Hidden Content

👍

Nacl is detected and this is not a shitty project, but MRvenomPL said this on Cheater.fun "well it is based on Nacl which was not leaked xd, it was always public Just the design is rewrited a bit." i can tell i use nudeware everyday and it works. 

does skial.com detects it?

please answer, i want to use it on skial if i can.

also i can add its a good cheat for beginners but it makes the game lagging a bit, and maybe it needs configs.

Edited by camouflagez
-
23 hours ago, camouflagez said:

does skial.com detects it?

please answer, i want to use it on skial if i can.

also i can add its a good cheat for beginners but it makes the game lagging a bit, and maybe it needs configs.

it's undetected everywhere normally

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2021 at 12:35 AM, waxxyTF2 said:

better alternative is 

Hidden Content

👍

Yes it is based on nacl, the difference is that there is a build esp xd and glow which I do not know why does not want to work properly, 99.98% percent is nacl with garbage in the source, I do not know why people prefer this garbage to other better cheats

• Like 1
On 5/16/2021 at 11:23 PM, HeXz said:

Yes it is based on nacl, the difference is that there is a build esp xd and glow which I do not know why does not want to work properly, 99.98% percent is nacl with garbage in the source, I do not know why people prefer this garbage to other better cheats

besause NudeWare are full undetected instead other NacL paste!  and he works!

• Lindah changed the title to NudesWare - Aimbot, ESP, TriggerBot,Misc - 28/04/2021