7 hours ago, HORNPUB.COM said:

dont use aimbot just use trigger bot to make it legit 130ms delay on trigger bot but dont always use it miss flick on purpose some times

130 ms is not legit, the average person has like 215 ms reaction time, the fastest humanely possible is like 150 ms.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/6/2020 at 11:24 AM, Fizzy said:

130 ms is not legit, the average person has like 215 ms reaction time, the fastest humanely possible is like 150 ms.

thats average yes but the fastest is 130ms so i do take that back but depends on your profile rank for example say if your silver do probably around 200 but you can do 130ms but you have to have so game time or own an aim trainer and boost the amount of hours played on that game

• Like 1

On 8/6/2020 at 11:24 AM, Fizzy said:

also to add to my response this is from google not me

around 0.15 s

The fastest possible conscious human reactions are around 0.15 s, but most are around 0.2 s. Unconscious, or reflex, actions are much faster, around 0.08 s because the signal doesn't have to go via the brain.

On 9/7/2020 at 7:38 PM, HORNPUB.COM said:

also to add to my response this is from google not me

around 0.15 s

The fastest possible conscious human reactions are around 0.15 s, but most are around 0.2 s. Unconscious, or reflex, actions are much faster, around 0.08 s because the signal doesn't have to go via the brain.

i know, i take biology classes, but if you're focussing you don't go off reflexes much, you just go off what you can see clearly.

On 9/8/2020 at 7:26 PM, Fizzy said:

i know, i take biology classes, but if you're focussing you don't go off reflexes much, you just go off what you can see clearly.

true but if your talking about warmed up players the fastest is 130ms without reflex. but this is how play sniper and i havent been vac banned yet im gold nova lack of me playing i haven't played since 3 months now 

14 hours ago, HORNPUB.COM said:

true but if your talking about warmed up players the fastest is 130ms without reflex. but this is how play sniper and i havent been vac banned yet im gold nova lack of me playing i haven't played since 3 months now 

even if warmed up there is a slim change that they have that good of a reaction time.