question Valorant ESP

naix16

13 hours ago, Skamleinad said:

It wasnt cheat gamingforest they just take it from unknowcheats forum you can check it

Yes this cheat belong to https://www.gamingforecast.com but the thing is you are right to all the info was gathered from UC and other sites, as we all know UC share opensource codes. So we just use it fixed stuff modified driver so it won't get detected. but at the end it was shared too much and the driver was patched.

But u know we all take ideas from UC and other communities devs post them so other people can use don't you agree?

Edited by gamingforecast
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, gamingforecast said:

Funcionaba a las mil maravillas cuando no estaba desactualizado. Pronto lanzaré un programa gratuito en mi sitio y en el foro de Crosair publicaré aquí como cheater.fun y somos socios 🙂

Do you know any way to eliminate the ban on valorant?

9 hours ago, gamingforecast said:

It was working like charm when it was not outdated I will soon release a freeware on my site and on crosair forum I will post here as cheater.fun and we r partner 🙂

nice

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/28/2020 at 5:40 AM, Elchi_tero said:

Do you know any way to eliminate the ban on valorant?

Yea. I will dm kate to post on cheater.fun as well but idk if it work for other people i tried it worked for me pretty great

Edited by gamingforecast