Jump to content
Dollar69

use at your own risk Weave is the best free cheat *kills skeet, but really depends*

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE CHEAT/CONFIGS 

(cheat.dll is the updated version, the Source is to the less outdated dll, you will need both if you want to change anything for aimbot)

This cfg can actually kill Gamesense with doubletap, i'm literally not joking, use the dll that was updated 3 days ago(cheat.dll), You will also need the more outdated version if you want to change anything in the aimbot section(the src). The problem with the more updated dll is that there is a problem with the aimbot and you can't change the settings for a weapon, so you need to stick with my cfg, if you want to change it, get both dlls, and inject the more outdated one, make or edit my cfg and save the cfg, then re-inject with the updated one. 

How do i know that it kills Gamesense? 1v1'd a Gamesense user, i did lose but i lost 16-10 and this was a paid cheat agaist a free cheat, and i'm really impressed about this cheat, probs the best free hvh cheat you can find now. Enjoy it ! (dt in the updated version is so p holy shit) If the Gamesense user uses fake peek, weave will struggle really hard and miss sometimes or not shoot, for the auto however it works relatively fine, for scout and pistols and heavy pistols, it's kinda oof 

 

there are 2 cfgs, one i use for double tap and the other one i use without dt.

 

 

THIS CHEAT LITTERALY HAS THE MOST SEXY VISUALS

 

READ THIS AS WELL

 

wtf.json is the cfg i use without dt.

test.json is the cfg i use with dt.

https://anonfiles.com/hcgdK9B3o2/wtf_json

https://anonfiles.com/b7gdKaBeoe/test_json

----------

The updated dll

https://anonfiles.com/R0x0g0B6o7/cheat_dll

The more outdated dll +src

https://anonfiles.com/p1b9Z5Aao5/weave_rar

PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW OF THE CFGS SO I KNOW WHAT TO IMPROVE PLEASE 🙂

 

 

EA715DB3-62D2-4B64-A033-8BEC57751764.jpeg

6B3F1393-2DB3-4E10-9485-404E468A2991.jpeg

F7D3E8B3-C150-4BAD-A147-3D4E350200E1.jpeg

Edited by Dollar69
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i remember using fatality.crack and sometimes tapping a gamesense user

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Axelmuga12 said:

cfg folder?

Roaming/weave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dollar69 said:

Roaming/weave

already tested it on a hvh server and it is decent in my opinion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Axelmuga12 said:

already tested it on a hvh server and it is decent in my opinion

I mean yeah it's pretty good, just remember that even if you use my cfg you have a different playstyle si you will not perform the same, i recommend you maybe to make a cfg by yourself and see how that goes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, darius1tap_3 said:

do u have fatality.crack ? Or a good otc cfg ?

Why use fatality crack when this is way better, I already tested it, this cheat kills a fata crack user almost every time 

Edited by Dollar69

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/23/2020 at 5:52 AM, Dollar69 said:

READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE CHEAT/CONFIGS 

(cheat.dll is the updated version, the Source is to the less outdated dll, you will need both if you want to change anything for aimbot)

This cfg can actually kill Gamesense with doubletap, i'm literally not joking, use the dll that was updated 3 days ago(cheat.dll), You will also need the more outdated version if you want to change anything in the aimbot section(the src). The problem with the more updated dll is that there is a problem with the aimbot and you can't change the settings for a weapon, so you need to stick with my cfg, if you want to change it, get both dlls, and inject the more outdated one, make or edit my cfg and save the cfg, then re-inject with the updated one. 

How do i know that it kills Gamesense? 1v1'd a Gamesense user, i did lose but i lost 16-10 and this was a paid cheat agaist a free cheat, and i'm really impressed about this cheat, probs the best free hvh cheat you can find now. Enjoy it ! (dt in the updated version is so p holy shit) If the Gamesense user uses fake peek, weave will struggle really hard and miss sometimes or not shoot, for the auto however it works relatively fine, for scout and pistols and heavy pistols, it's kinda oof 

 

there are 2 cfgs, one i use for double tap and the other one i use without dt.

 

 

THIS CHEAT LITTERALY HAS THE MOST SEXY VISUALS

 

READ THIS AS WELL

 

wtf.json is the cfg i use without dt.

test.json is the cfg i use with dt.

https://anonfiles.com/hcgdK9B3o2/wtf_json

https://anonfiles.com/b7gdKaBeoe/test_json

----------

The updated dll

https://anonfiles.com/R0x0g0B6o7/cheat_dll

The more outdated dll +src

https://anonfiles.com/p1b9Z5Aao5/weave_rar

PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW OF THE CFGS SO I KNOW WHAT TO IMPROVE PLEASE 🙂

 

 

EA715DB3-62D2-4B64-A033-8BEC57751764.jpeg

6B3F1393-2DB3-4E10-9485-404E468A2991.jpeg

F7D3E8B3-C150-4BAD-A147-3D4E350200E1.jpeg

which one is good with scout?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, zowie said:

which one is good with scout?

 

I mean, both are the same for scout, this cfg was made mainly for auto

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I tried this one on an HvH server with one of your cfg's i was hitting some good shots, but i had spams in fakes too (passive playstyle) and in the three games i joined i crashed in two of them. Then i went got an updated source and tried to make my own cfg, but it kept crashing. The cheat needs some updates to fix the crashes. Also the manual AA is just a pain to use, the doubletap is okay-ish, same as the ragebot in general. But its a free cheat, its fine for a free cheat but don't expect to get 3ks' all the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/27/2020 at 4:14 PM, Corey said:

So I tried this one on an HvH server with one of your cfg's i was hitting some good shots, but i had spams in fakes too (passive playstyle) and in the three games i joined i crashed in two of them. Then i went got an updated source and tried to make my own cfg, but it kept crashing. The cheat needs some updates to fix the crashes. Also the manual AA is just a pain to use, the doubletap is okay-ish, same as the ragebot in general. But its a free cheat, its fine for a free cheat but don't expect to get 3ks' all the time.

Yeah there is an updated version out just gotta look a little bit for it on this forum but other than that this cheeto has the fastest double tap I have ever seen in free cheetos.

As for the crashing it had to do with the panaroma update a while back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...