question Am i the only one that can't inject cheats?

So, pretty sure i'm not the only one who can't inject cheats, i mean there's people in the forum saying that valve patched injectors or something, idk? does any1 have any fixes??

18 minutes ago, rrdev said:

So, pretty sure i'm not the only one who can't inject cheats, i mean there's people in the forum saying that valve patched injectors or something, idk? does any1 have any fixes??

no,it isnt only you.my cheats also not injecting. 😕 

Edited by feilon10213

guys, I've got Mac OS, so thats not windows problem, I've got the same problem actually, all my windows and Mac OS friends got this as well, I think, that valve patched injectors of cheats at the last update

1 hour ago, gaga3 said:

I still dont understand how you cant inject, just cuz i tried like 10 different cheats and it works fine, so i cant help 😞 but some bit like bit help

I mean try to install this https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145,

also check if you really turned off your antivirus !

no, m8, its not windows problem, I've got same problem at Mac OS, I suppose that is valve or exactly cs fix