undetected P_osiris + antiaim *legit semirage* fast stop + triggerbot update

2 hours ago, Krishna941 said:

yes this same thing is happening with me! this is actually so annoying specially for people who use this for legit hack and record it to upload on youtube! please tell me solution to fix this problem! also when we spectate someone their hand sleeves and gloves get disappears!

hey,i unfortunately didnt find a fix so i just started using onetap crack with my own legit config its wayy better than osiris if u know how to config it

2 hours ago, Krishna941 said:

yes this same thing is happening with me! this is actually so annoying specially for people who use this for legit hack and record it to upload on youtube! please tell me solution to fix this problem! also when we spectate someone their hand sleeves and gloves get disappears!

is there any solution to the owner of this problem if yes please fix this !

at the moment i got otv3 and i made friend from this forum he will invite me skeet soon

so project pretty ended.

it was very nice experience for me(i think) i maybe update this cheat when i have a time or when i get bored. maybe i can share source with u

anyway thank you guys for your feedbacks supports..

cya..

• Thanks 3

11 hours ago, Axelmuga12 said:

are you retarded?

is a better version of osiris, it even says in the title

i am not retarded, literally every new feature he added was pasted from github prs, hence why he didnt fix the autoscope autoshoot, which he certainly should have since this was supposed to be a rage cheat