undetected How to make your cheat undetected (Part #2)

Firstly before i start this guide i would like to thank all you guys for the support on my previous guide and i would like to say that i respect every opinion on my comments. But in this guide i won't be going over offsets as i promised because. i saw people say in the comments that junk code is kinda outdated and VMP protecting your dll is easier and more efficient. I respect this opinion and i will go over VMP protecting in this guide, because adding junk code is a little more complicated than just VMP protecting so, without further i do, we need to scooby dooby doo right now. Now in this guide i will include a link to a program that is used for VMP protecting and also a video guide for a better understanding ( i will include text guide if its easier for people this way ). Also i would like to mention that this guide is gonna be an in-depth explanation of VMProtecting, if you don't understand anything please tell me in the comments.

General 

So you probably heard that VMP protecting your dll doesn't make your cheat undetected from detected, and that's pretty reasonable. In reality VMP protection is software protection and is used in executable files such as .exe files, and also helps protect dynamic link libraries .dll files by not decrypting your code at all because most protection systems encrypt the code and then decrypt it when the application is started, instead it runs the encrypted code on a virtual machine (C.P.U. for example) which is different from generic x86 and x64 C.P.U.s as the command set is different for each protected file. Which all and all is a next step software protection.

Does VMProtecting support your 64-bit Code?

As you already may know there's been a massive growth of 64-bit systems, it is essential for the protector to support those systems. And the program i am gonna provide supports 64-bit applications ( such as drivers or libraries ), after optimizes and tests by the protector. So it can ensure to help you migrate your 64-bit code.

How does VMProtecting your dynamic link library actually protect it?

VMProtect allows the generation and verification of serial numbers, ( if you don't know what serial numbers are  i am gonna explain them in another question, scroll down, ), for both manual and automatic generation of those numbers and the only limit there can be is time or  date. Also if you use the program i am going to provide you can ensure that its impossible to run your code without those serial numbers. Also a next step to software protection.

So corey what are those damn serial numbers you keep mentioning?

So basically a serial number is a unique number used for identification, think about it this way. Serial numbers in product industries are used to identify a product and get additional information about it, for replacement, or as means of finding compatible parts.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I mentioned above that i am gonna give a program to use for VMProtecting and here it is : 

VMProtecting Program

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now i am gonna give some text instructions on how to actually VMProtect :

1)  Download and launch the program.

2 ) When you open it you will see three options Open , Examples , Help and recent files.

3 ) Click on Open or drag the dll inside it.

4 ) If you clicked on Open, select your dll.

5 ) Once its loaded Click on the plus symbol ( Add function ).

6 ) Then a menu should pop-up with two files or more with a file named entry point usually.

7 ) Once you see those two or more files go to Options.

8 ) Now in this part you could switch the Virtualization to Ultra for better protection.

9 ) Then click on add Function .

10 ) And do that with all your files.

11 ) Once you've done that you wanna click on the Compile Button ( play button ).

12 ) And wait while your dll is being compiled.

13 ) Close your VMProtect and click Yes if it asks you if you want to save.

14 ) Right click, click Refresh and you should see your .dll with a .vmp behind it.

15 ) Final step inject once on csgo your xxx.vmp.dll

16 ) Also if you want you can also add a license before compiling, the way you do this is actually click on licenses then click on generate , and click the plus button that say Add license, then a menu should pop up and don't touch anything there unless you know what you're doing. So just click on Add license again. And there you go now you added a license too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is also a video if you want to see, for a better understanding this guide dates back to 2019 but just skip to 3:15 to see only the VMProtecting part credits to darkz :

Video with VMProtect.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys killed it with the support on my other guide and i would like to thank you once again for reaching the end of this guide too and this will be the end i don't know what else to say but peace. Have fun cheating.

Edited by Corey
  • Like 7

If the cheat is detected vmp doesn't make it ud. -_- if your hooks are detected how can a crypter make it ud -_- you need to read more about vmp and then post a "guide" . -rep 

14 hours ago, MR_44 said:

If the cheat is detected vmp doesn't make it ud. -_- if your hooks are detected how can a crypter make it ud -_- you need to read more about vmp and then post a "guide" . -rep 

i said up there that vmp protecting your dll which is detected doesn't make it undetected i just didn't put it out the right way and when i said that its reasonable and i started explaining i didn't mean that it makes it undetected i just explained some stuff. Also this "guide" as you say aims mostly on new coders/pasters not people that have much experience you can see it in the way i explain everything, i tried to make it simple as possible that's why some stuff that i said seemed false and i also said to mention down here which information was false.

Edited by Corey