undetected How to bypass VAC ( OW not included )

text.gif.6976405aa0963a8cc5272d8ff883e32d.gif

What is VMProtect?

VMProtect protects code by executing it on a virtual machine with non-standard

architecture that makes it extremely difficult to analyze and crack the dll.

Steps:

1. Download VMProtect from here

2. Open it and select your dll/cheat (use the latest build of the cheat)

3. Search Add Function and select EntryPoint

4. Change from Virtualization to Ultra

5. Compile everything (play button)

6. Then you just need to inject your cheat.vmp.dll into csgo and done. ( I suggest using saz)

Note:  Now you can legit easily without getting vac but please remind that competitive has OW so dont try to be too obvious there so that people report you constantly until you get convinced by OW

I would love some opinions from people that didn't know about this

here are some of my acc after I vmp my cheat, no vac bans

1.JPG.520398d4355a1744b1bc1293000306ae.JPG

2.JPG.4bf6d6211966e9f4aef2cf8709fd0767.JPG

3.JPG.ba0454c1466a13320add68dff322d285.JPG

text.gif.3f8cf4333b4fae895098c9aa7cd9bde5.gif

Edited by Ski
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1) Hello Ski, I've been doing this for quite a while and its working well BUT how frequently do I need to do this?
2) Let's say I'm using Osiris, and osiris is detected, can I make it undetected by adding a vmprotect layer to it?
3) When I use the Ultra option on Osiris, I get an error message saying: File Corrupted! & This may be a virus/crack. Yes I have disabled my av.

you should be more specific.

VMProtect will only help if you are protecting a fully undetected cheat to keep it undetected longer, OR if you are trying to make something that is 'sigged' undetected. If you are trying to VMP a cheat with detected hooks, detected features, or something like a lack of clamping angles,etc... it will not help, you will still be perm untrusted if it is the case.

Also, virtualizing the EntryPoint does nothing useful, once the code is run internally it will return the same function name and whatnot in the end anyways.

ALSO, VMProtecting is only useful because it changes the signature of a cheat so significantly, same goes with any other packers/virtualizers.

A L S O , VMProtect WILL not get you unbanned, obviously.

Thanks 🙂

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Marko4455 said:

Wait sry does this remove the VAC ban or what?

no it doesnt remove vac.

as in you get unbanned

Edited by Ski

22 hours ago, Newbie123 said:

What? U posted ur steam with vac

yeah all my bans after this were on comp with free csgo accounts

you can bypass vac but you cant bypass ow ffs

2 hours ago, Muffinaa said:

Dear retard he showed only Game Bans not VAC bans He got banned by Overwatch.
Also it depends on play style

Dear retard thats because i didnt got a single vac only game bans because i got to hvh in comp and then banned by ow

obviously it depends on play style like you cant just go spinning in comp

10 hours ago, mythtic said:

you should be more specific.

VMProtect will only help if you are protecting a fully undetected cheat to keep it undetected longer, OR if you are trying to make something that is 'sigged' undetected. If you are trying to VMP a cheat with detected hooks, detected features, or something like a lack of clamping angles,etc... it will not help, you will still be perm untrusted if it is the case.

Also, virtualizing the EntryPoint does nothing useful, once the code is run internally it will return the same function name and whatnot in the end anyways.

ALSO, VMProtecting is only useful because it changes the signature of a cheat so significantly, same goes with any other packers/virtualizers.

A L S O , VMProtect WILL not get you unbanned, obviously.

Thanks 🙂

i did not said anything about getting unbanned thats just impossible they have zero tolerance against cheaters

21 hours ago, HighAxolotol said:

test it with a detected cheat and then  post about it 

used your osiris build works fine

ill go with some detected shit then ill post about it

i tried before with ayyware it crashed and it didnt inject but ill try again just for sake of the community

Edited by Ski

10 hours ago, Akimbo1 said:

1) Hello Ski, I've been doing this for quite a while and its working well BUT how frequently do I need to do this?
2) Let's say I'm using Osiris, and osiris is detected, can I make it undetected by adding a vmprotect layer to it?
3) When I use the Ultra option on Osiris, I get an error message saying: File Corrupted! & This may be a virus/crack. Yes I have disabled my av.

i didnt get that but you should use the latest builds always i didnt said anything about using detected cheats with layers on it

And one more thing im still using this method on my main prime and I did not get vac banned.

anybody thats talking shit about this try it then give out your opinion

and im not going to reply to everyone so try it out on a free acc then see if it ''works''

im out

Edited by Ski

2 hours ago, Ski said:

i did not said anything about getting unbanned thats just impossible they have zero tolerance against cheaters

yeyeye, I was just providing a response to the person who asked about "unbanning"... I just forgot to tag them