question I have a question about onetap.

So I want to use custom models in CSGO competitive matchmaking and the only way I can use them is by injecting onetap and checking sv_pure bypass. If I inject the cheat in CSGO and use only that exploit, can I get vac banned?

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES EVER MESS IN THE ACTUAL CS:GO FILES FOR MODELS AND TEXTURES ETC!!!!

Now that that is out of the way, if it is a cheat feature, then you wont be VAC detected because OT isn't detected- but yes, you need to also use the sv_pure bypass.

But as with any cheat, they're never 100% faultproof. So use it at your own risk! ~
Have fun cheating!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, bpki123 said:

So I want to use custom models in CSGO competitive matchmaking and the only way I can use them is by injecting onetap and checking sv_pure bypass. If I inject the cheat in CSGO and use only that exploit, can I get vac banned?

I do believe sv_pure bypass was detected, at least for skeet it was. I wouldn't suggest using it at the time being.

I could be completely wrong, haven't used onetap since v2 

Enjoy

• Thanks 1

On 5/6/2020 at 4:43 PM, Pii said:

I do believe sv_pure bypass was detected, at least for skeet it was. I wouldn't suggest using it at the time being.

I could be completely wrong, haven't used onetap since v2 

Enjoy

Actually it isn't suprisingly, skeet hasn't been receving many updates whatsoever lately so that might be the issue there.

58 minutes ago, ayajuki said:

Actually it isn't suprisingly, skeet hasn't been receving many updates whatsoever lately so that might be the issue there.

Incorrect. Skeet's build is being updated everyday, and really minor updates are releasing.