Hello, today one person in the corsair.wtf discord asked for latest OTC, he was told its outdated, thats not true. I injected OTC successfully today without any issues.
Link to download: OTC.zip
Link to VT: VirusTotal

VAC Detection Info: Use at your own risk. I have used it for a month and I'm not banned yet. Others report differently.
Virus Detection Info: Do not worry. The download link is from the official GitHub of 0x000cb, the "developer" of OTC, and he provided the binaries for the file so you can check the code in hexedit if you want. This DLL is safe to use.

If you like this post please react with thanks!

Edited by Legacy
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

do my words offend u and saying its a piece of shit hack is a fact at this stage it is several months out dated / half features detected or broken getting something off UC is probably more stable then that

Just now, EvoXA said:

do my words offend u and saying its a piece of shit hack is a fact at this stage it is several months out dated / half features detected or broken getting something off UC is probably more stable then that

no sorry im content with this free cheat

hey can you please help me, I use extreme injector 3.7.2 and when I inject the dll into csgo it's just stuck on injecting dll and happens to all of my other dlls can you please help. i also run it as admin and still doesnt work.

3 hours ago, Legacy said:

Hello, today one person in the corsair.wtf discord asked for latest OTC, he was told its outdated, thats not true. I injected OTC successfully today without any issues.
Link to download: OTC.zip
Link to VT: VirusTotal

VAC Detection Info: Use at your own risk. I have used it for a month and I'm not banned yet. Others report differently.
Virus Detection Info: Do not worry. The download link is from the official GitHub of 0x000cb, the "developer" of OTC, and he provided the binaries for the file so you can check the code in hexedit if you want. This DLL is safe to use.

it's work Thank you 🙂