update v4 furry otc config

Urascvac

Hello guys, excuse me cuz i doesn t posted it...I forgot to update the config

Anyway, here's the lalala1 v4 update

What should i say bout it?

It's a P config

Good for all ( YEA, ALL) weapons from the game.

Fakelag is turned off cuz we all know that on scout if u have the fakelag on u will miss ( ofc u can turn on if u play another gun)

Btw, i made this config in 30 minutes, i tested it like 3 hours.. What i expect? In first game with it ( when i was in the process of creating) i was killed for 8 times cuz i was afk ( i didn t get any kill cuz i had "ragebot" off).. And then, what u think? after i toggled the ragebot i made 33/11 ( remember that i died for 8 times and i never did /rs) 

Rofl

Then that's the best otc config 

Ofc, i am the best otc user :), OK ???

Thanks guys for listening me ❤️ 

Enjoy of my config, the next update is in 1-2 weeks ( don t forget to remember me ) 

lalala1 v4.zip

• Like 29
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, zxc1254565707 said:

shit cfg

shit config? maybe shit player and then it's not my or our problem cuz u can t play with it

lemme remember u that s otc not OT v3, so resolver left from the chat room. 

• Like 1

thank you man i love this cfg... can you improve it MOREEEEEE tho... and make the aa not manual cuz its gonna be so p... anyway the cfg already good... keep up the good work 🤪

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, crackzy said:

thank you man i love this cfg... can you improve it MOREEEEEE tho... and make the aa not manual cuz its gonna be so p... anyway the cfg already good... keep up the good work 🤪

thanks u ❤️❤️❤️ 

i won t make the aa manual anymore ( thanks for suggestion ❤️ ) 

Best cfg ever best pistol work best awp work but sometimes somehow it misses scout and auto but without auto and scout best pistol and awp cfg keep working bro i appreciate ur work so good cfg plz also try improving love u best cfg maker ❤️

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Akayalee said:

Best cfg ever best pistol work best awp work but sometimes somehow it misses scout and auto but without auto and scout best pistol and awp cfg keep working bro i appreciate ur work so good cfg plz also try improving love u best cfg maker ❤️

Yeah the problem in scout and auto probably around min damage, hitchance, and accuracy boost i think its around that or is it? Well sometimes best cfg can literally cause something maybes its just that.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Urascvac said:

thanks u ❤️❤️❤️ 

i won t make the aa manual anymore ( thanks for suggestion ❤️ ) 

i find manual better because auto direction can messed up

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Akayalee said:

i will improve it

10 hours ago, crackzy said:

Yeah the problem in scout and auto probably around min damage, hitchance, and accuracy boost i think its around that or is it? Well sometimes best cfg can literally cause something maybes its just that.

i will do something with them

15 minutes ago, Akayalee said:

Yeah the min damage is higher in auto and scout has less hitchance yeah  overall everything was right it was hitting p i can say 😉

thanks for suggestion, i will try to improve it ❤️ 

On 5/4/2020 at 4:19 PM, jask said:

i find manual better because auto direction can messed up

You right tho but sometime people prefer auto anti aim + manual you can use it if you needed it

10 hours ago, xmilyy said:

V5??? 😄

i need a fixed ot version ( i mean a fixed version which aren t shooting in legs with scout, the min dmg is solved, extended backtrack working and a fixed resolver)

Unless i get one i can t relase it

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...