undetected VAC BYPASS WORKING 2020!

Hi! Me and my friend made an actually working VAC BYPASS for CS:GO! This works and I can proof,
with my steam profile and you can check yourself on a non-prime account if you get VAC BANNED or not, remember, this doesn't make you bypass the OVERWATCH, if you don't know how to hide the WALLHACK it's your problem!!! I am using free cheats and detectable, the cheat I am 
using is XONE[Uploaded on cheater.fun and it's outdated and detectabled] and CMRINJECTOR[isn't detectable] but the important thing is that you can play with ALL CHEATS and ALL INJECTORS that are detectable! [IDK IF THIS WORKS FOR OTHER GAMES LIKE GTA 5 SPECIALLY 
FROM STEAM BUT YOU CAN TEST IT]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to use:
1. Right-click on taskbar and open Task Manager
2. Close STEAM 
3. Right-click on VAC BYPASS.exe and press RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR
4. Press OK
5. ENJOY!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ATTENTION!
Remind this, this is not a virus... Every ANTIVIRUS or DEFENDER shows you that even PREMIUM CHEATS have viruses but they are not. Vac Bypass shows that it's a virus because modifys the steam anti-cheats and others. So if you don't trust me to disable anti-virus, you can add an exclusion.
HOW TO ADD AN EXCLUSION:
1. Type in windows search bar WINDOWS SECURITY
2. Go to Virus Threat & Protection settings
3. Scroll down until you find EXCLUSIONS
4. Make a folder wherever you want with the name "CHEATING" or something like that
5. Press AD ONE OR MORE EXCLUSIONS and select your created folder
That's it, now the defender will not delete the files!
LINKS
STEAM PROFILE: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199048569216/
XONE[CHEAT I USE]: https://cheater.fun/csgo_hacks_free/1113-xone-ragelegitskins-crack.html
CMRINJECTOR[INJECTOR I USE]: https://cheater.fun/injectors/658-download-injector-cmrinjector-undetected-for-all-games-csgo-gta5-fortnite-pubg.html

VIRUS TEST: virustotal.com/gui/file/12d8ea21521151d04ce1d2eb21f40489179159df1a3bc7faf5336a52de5400b5/detection [EVEN IF IT'S SAYS THAT IT'S A VIRUS BUT IT'S NOT POWERFUL, THESE ARE WARNING THAT THE APPLICATIONS MODIFYS THE REGISTERS OF SOME APPS, IN THIS CASE STEAM] !!!

DOWNLOAD LINK: [removed]

bandicam 2020-05-01 20-35-25-987.jpg

• Like 37
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

and may i ask why 5+ av's detected it as a trojan even if you are saying that it's not a virus and it's a false positive ?

Edited by Cristian Munteanu

Idk man.. idk how it does on your side, but on my side every cheat even premium says that is trojan but it's not. If it really was, the defender would delete the file from exclusion because it's too dangerous. I use this for like 1 year and there are no problems!

Edited by Draken aka Flotare

2 minutes ago, Draken aka Flotare said:

Idk man.. idk how it does on your side, but on my side every cheat even premium says that is trojan.. 

the thing that it needs admin perms makes it x2 times fishier

1 hour ago, tokyo1 said:

Wtf is this thing. U can use vmprotec to bypass vav

How ? 
Add Function --> Select all of the functions --> options --> Change Virtualization to ultra?

6 hours ago, Draken aka Flotare said:

Hi! Me and my friend made an actually working VAC BYPASS for CS:GO! This works and I can proof,
with my steam profile and you can check yourself on a non-prime account if you get VAC BANNED or not, remember, this doesn't make you bypass the OVERWATCH, if you don't know how to hide the WALLHACK it's your problem!!! I am using free cheats and detectable, the cheat I am 
using is XONE[Uploaded on cheater.fun and it's outdated and detectabled] and CMRINJECTOR[isn't detectable] but the important thing is that you can play with ALL CHEATS and ALL INJECTORS that are detectable! [IDK IF THIS WORKS FOR OTHER GAMES LIKE GTA 5 SPECIALLY 
FROM STEAM BUT YOU CAN TEST IT]
How to use:
1. Right-click on taskbar and open Task Manager
2. Close STEAM 
3. Right-click on VAC BYPASS.exe and press RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR
4. Press OK
5. ENJOY!!!
ATTENTION!
Remind this, this is not a virus... Every ANTIVIRUS or DEFENDER shows you that even PREMIUM CHEATS have viruses but they are not. Vac Bypass shows that it's a virus because modifys the steam anti-cheats and others. So if you don't trust me to disable anti-virus, you can add an exclusion.
HOW TO ADD AN EXCLUSION:
1. Type in windows search bar WINDOWS SECURITY
2. Go to Virus Threat & Protection settings
3. Scroll down until you find EXCLUSIONS
4. Make a folder wherever you want with the name "CHEATING" or something like that
5. Press AD ONE OR MORE EXCLUSIONS and select your created folder
That's it, now the defender will not delete the files!
LINKS
STEAM PROFILE: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199048569216/
XONE[CHEAT I USE]: https://cheater.fun/csgo_hacks_free/1113-xone-ragelegitskins-crack.html
CMRINJECTOR[INJECTOR I USE]: https://cheater.fun/injectors/658-download-injector-cmrinjector-undetected-for-all-games-csgo-gta5-fortnite-pubg.html

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/file/d520wpahdo9iv9b/VAC_BYPASS_by_Navajes.rar/file

bandicam 2020-05-01 20-35-25-987.jpg

hey man thanks for posting, I'll check it out and break down how it works myself. <3 

Also, if you want to keep this post up follow the rules (... provide a virustotal.com link to the file you've included, it's a must)'

:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Please upload a virus total to your posts next time.

I don't have time to analyse every single file, especially when you obfuscate them.

If the owner of this software would like the warning removed and the download link uploaded again. Send me the deobfuscated version of the file on discord Blu#4666

Otherwise we have to treat this as another virus 

12 hours ago, MyRul3z said:

How ? 
Add Function --> Select all of the functions --> options --> Change Virtualization to ultra?

Yup. I am using vmprotect and process hacker 2 for 2 weeks. no vac ban yet

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Draken aka Flotare said:

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/12d8ea21521151d04ce1d2eb21f40489179159df1a3bc7faf5336a52de5400b5/detection even if shows that has virus ISN'T DANGEROUS! THOSE TASKS SHOWS THAT THIS THING MODIFYS REGISTERS FROM APPLICATIONS[STEAM] !!!

If you do not let me check the file I cannot let it through. It is simple. I have a job and that is to make sure people don't get a virus.

From what I saw with the limited time I have you are reading registry values, I don't need to tell anyone why this is bad. Especially if you are running an application with admin.

This thread will be locked in 2 hours and you will be suspended for a further 2 days, unless you send me either the source code of this thing "you've" made or you let me check it while its built (Don't worry, I will obfuscate it for you). If you cannot I do not have time for people who make my work here difficult. 

I hope you can understand.