question PartnerShip,(opening)

OKey,Hello dear community, Im making a project named LagSync.Vip, No not desync.vip paste.

I need some staff,some forum guys,And a second coder for easy things.

This cheat is about Clean stuff,And kind community.

Discord: DiHvH#9383 add me hear dear user if you wanna apply to some of this things!

Discord ;

• Like 2

I commend you for attempting to make a new forum and cheat. I hope you're not using xenforo cracked for your website otherwise your domain will be taken down.

Adding to that hope, you better know how to use a vps (Virtual private server) as your website will die quickly if you don't understand how to use one.

But looking here, this is not exactly where coders hide. To my knowledge the staff team and a couple of other people that use this forum are the other ones experienced in coding, as most of us have a background in the field. Sadly we are not able to make cheats as there already would be a cheat for this forum.

Most of the staff team have knowledge in c#, python, html or php if you need help with that don't be afraid to reach out to one of us. You can find all of us online most of the time on the discord that is linked to this website.

In regards to looking for staff members. You should try to advertise it a bit better. 

For example tell them what they will get out of it. etc. etc.

The way I found staff members for my website. Back when it was still a forum. Was to judge their skills with webserver related stuff and see if that had any experience in running/moderating a website.

A really big thing to look at is the users history. You don't want someone on your staff team that is hated by a section of the hvh community as it will degrade your reputation. After all the hvh market place is full of pastes with shit moderators (onetap.com) and you don't want to become the next punching bag.

Good luck getting into this toxic market of hvh cheats.

And remember not to make a bad name for yourself otherwise everything will come crashing down.

If you need any help setting up your website feel free to dm me @ Pi#4666. Seeing as I have experience in owning and setting up a domain.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pii said:

I commend you for attempting to make a new forum and cheat. I hope you're not using xenforo cracked for your website otherwise your domain will be taken down.

Adding to that hope, you better know how to use a vps (Virtual private server) as your website will die quickly if you don't understand how to use one.

But looking here, this is not exactly where coders hide. To my knowledge the staff team and a couple of other people that use this forum are the other ones experienced in coding, as most of us have a background in the field. Sadly we are not able to make cheats as there already would be a cheat for this forum.

Most of the staff team have knowledge in c#, python, html or php if you need help with that don't be afraid to reach out to one of us. You can find all of us online most of the time on the discord that is linked to this website.

In regards to looking for staff members. You should try to advertise it a bit better. 

For example tell them what they will get out of it. etc. etc.

The way I found staff members for my website. Back when it was still a forum. Was to judge their skills with webserver related stuff and see if that had any experience in running/moderating a website.

A really big thing to look at is the users history. You don't want someone on your staff team that is hated by a section of the hvh community as it will degrade your reputation. After all the hvh market place is full of pastes with shit moderators (onetap.com) and you don't want to become the next punching bag.

Good luck getting into this toxic market of hvh cheats.

And remember not to make a bad name for yourself otherwise everything will come crashing down.

If you need any help setting up your website feel free to dm me @ Pi#4666. Seeing as I have experience in owning and setting up a domain.

thanks.