Jump to content
Password for all archives on our forum: 123
Reminder : All files uploaded before October 2020 are corrupted

question Free cheat with Anti-Obs


Recommended Posts


very good is sensum i will give you dll

vt 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Instruction: throw the game-items files at sensum folder (its folder in ur cs go)

 

Edited by MR_44
RAT
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Not_A_Toxic_Shit said:

So my friend and I really want to make some cool clips but make it look legit but we can't without anti-obs does anyone have any suggestions? I've heard of project-infinity and their streams with 48 hours free but mehh. Any suggestions though?

use the lmaoobox port for csgo ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, alexe said:

very good is sensum i will give you dll

vt 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Instruction: throw the game-items files at sensum folder (its folder in ur cs go)

 

Wdym

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Jakeepps55 said:

Aurora-project 

My video with this cheat

Aurora is dectected and pasted gl playing with it 

There's a vid of noob dog exposing there asses find it urself

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Hypopo said:

Aurora is dectected and pasted gl playing with it 

There's a vid of noob dog exposing there asses find it urself

Pasted? Say many free cheats who have good psilent aimbot, and have anti-obs?))) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Jakeepps55 said:

Pasted? Say many free cheats who have good psilent aimbot, and have anti-obs?))) 

Ur bad so you use aimbot and sensum has anti obs + you can paste your own osiris with anti obs codes on uc and add junk codes, vmp the dll, etc

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/14/2020 at 9:34 AM, Not_A_Toxic_Shit said:

So my friend and I really want to make some cool clips but make it look legit but we can't without anti-obs does anyone have any suggestions? I've heard of project-infinity and their streams with 48 hours free but mehh. Any suggestions though?

use minight.im

its cheap and good ım usıng rn

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok if idk if you want free cheat use SENSUM OBS PROOF LUA CHEAT(YOU WOULD USE IT AS A SCRIPT THROUGH OBS AND IT WORKS TABZ[OWNER OF LETHALITY] MADE A VIDEO ON IT) MAYBE GODWARE PPHUD IS OBS WELL IT HAS OPTION FOR IT AND THE PAID SIDE LETHALITY OMNI AIM PERCISION CHEATS THIS IS ALL I CAN THINK OF AT THE TOP OF MY HEAD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

CORSAIR

Copyright © 2021. corsair.wtf . All rights reserved. All trademarks, copyrights and content belongs to their respective owners. All information on the project is provided for informational purposes only. The administration is not responsible for the files on this portal.

Important Links

×
×
  • Create New...