RATTER SITE INFO LEAK!!!

MR_44

Because some of you forgot a rule that I said to use .... EVERYONE THAT UPLOADS VIRUSES  GETS LEAKED !!!! 

So here is my friend  >  gangshitliav     
He posted an "injector that he made " with remcom .... but w8 ... remcom is not a development tool ... its a rat maker.... 

STOP BEING STUPID LIKE THIS GUY !!!!! 
https://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/176.230.157.54

HERE you can find infos about his ip and location ... 
[email protected] 
you can flood his email if you want 
the ip is resolved and its not through vpn 1cbcf1238276884d3b424a40ba77e179.png
CY@ BITCH !!!! 

NEXT TIME SOME ONE WILL TRY DOING THE SAME WILL END UP WITH THE SAME SHIT .... 

• Like 37
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

your a fucking neek posting ip and email and think ur going to be internet dangerous word of advice go experience life for its nature and maybe realise life is great beyond a computer and this shit is for nerds and you can do something better in life find a wife have children watch them as u slowly die and think i am happy i deserve this and that all you needed in life was just a pointer in the right direction and not to be a fucking worthless neek who posts ip and be like OMG BRO GO GET HIM XAXAXA I AM DANGEROUS HACKER

On 5/5/2020 at 2:18 AM, EvoXA said:

your a fucking neek posting ip and email and think ur going to be internet dangerous word of advice go experience life for its nature and maybe realise life is great beyond a computer and this shit is for nerds and you can do something better in life find a wife have children watch them as u slowly die and think i am happy i deserve this and that all you needed in life was just a pointer in the right direction and not to be a fucking worthless neek who posts ip and be like OMG BRO GO GET HIM XAXAXA I AM DANGEROUS HACKER

"Joined Yesterday at 12:51 AM"

• Haha 1

• 5 months later...