RATTER SITE INFO LEAK!!!

MR_44

Because some of you forgot a rule that I said to use .... EVERYONE THAT UPLOADS VIRUSES  GETS LEAKED !!!! 

So here is my friend  >  gangshitliav     
He posted an "injector that he made " with remcom .... but w8 ... remcom is not a development tool ... its a rat maker.... 

STOP BEING STUPID LIKE THIS GUY !!!!! 

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

HERE you can find infos about his ip and location ... 
[email protected] 
you can flood his email if you want 
the ip is resolved and its not through vpn 1cbcf1238276884d3b424a40ba77e179.png
[email protected] BITCH !!!! 

NEXT TIME SOME ONE WILL TRY DOING THE SAME WILL END UP WITH THE SAME SHIT .... 

• Like 37
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

your a fucking neek posting ip and email and think ur going to be internet dangerous word of advice go experience life for its nature and maybe realise life is great beyond a computer and this shit is for nerds and you can do something better in life find a wife have children watch them as u slowly die and think i am happy i deserve this and that all you needed in life was just a pointer in the right direction and not to be a fucking worthless neek who posts ip and be like OMG BRO GO GET HIM XAXAXA I AM DANGEROUS HACKER

On 5/5/2020 at 2:18 AM, EvoXA said:

your a fucking neek posting ip and email and think ur going to be internet dangerous word of advice go experience life for its nature and maybe realise life is great beyond a computer and this shit is for nerds and you can do something better in life find a wife have children watch them as u slowly die and think i am happy i deserve this and that all you needed in life was just a pointer in the right direction and not to be a fucking worthless neek who posts ip and be like OMG BRO GO GET HIM XAXAXA I AM DANGEROUS HACKER

"Joined Yesterday at 12:51 AM"

• Haha 1

• 5 months later...