Jump to content

ONETAP CRACK PREMIUM CONFIGS BY FURRY


Urascvac
 Share

Recommended Posts

Yeap, finally the "lalala1 v3" is relased today.

Some things to know, the "lalala1" config  is for scout.

"lalala1 v2" config is for awp.

"lalala1 v3" config is for auto.

Q: Where's "lalala1 v3" config?

A : Here's 🙂

 

Q; There are premium config?

A; Ofc, all my configs has hitting p.

 

Q : what u expect with premium config or hitting p?

A ; all settings from each config are made PERFECT.

Good lucky my boys, v4 will be relased in 1-2 weeks. 🙂 

lalala1 v3.cfg

Then i forgot to add the skin config 🙂

skins.zip

Edited by Urascvac
  • Like 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

so u saying thats ur config but saying thats furry cfg?

I saw yesterday with hornpub that said he made good otc config but it was copy of userazer so idk if its pasted

Also i'm making now post with my private otc config for mm and for servers

image.png.5fb9ba3da462c92b575f0e43f9462a02.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Bartosz Gutowski said:

so u saying thats ur config but saying thats furry cfg?

I saw yesterday with hornpub that said he made good otc config but it was copy of userazer so idk if its pasted

Also i'm making now post with my private otc config for mm and for servers

image.png.5fb9ba3da462c92b575f0e43f9462a02.png

mmyea, that's all my configs. 

and u think that i bought his configs from selly? NOPE, i don t spend money for free cheats 😐

that's 100 % my settings, maybe some are similary but nope, i didn t steal something 😐 |

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Urascvac said:

mmyea, that's all my configs. 

and u think that i bought his configs from selly? NOPE, i don t spend money for free cheats 😐

that's 100 % my settings, maybe some are similary but nope, i didn t steal something 😐 |

and i forgot to say that my first config is from 2019 WITH EVERY UPDATE 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Bartosz Gutowski said:

so u saying thats ur config but saying thats furry cfg?

I saw yesterday with hornpub that said he made good otc config but it was copy of userazer so idk if its pasted

Also i'm making now post with my private otc config for mm and for servers

image.png.5fb9ba3da462c92b575f0e43f9462a02.png

and then i looked again, yea, that's my config called as "FuRRy Config" cuz my name in hvh is "FuRRy0N."

AND I CAN SAY WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM THAT'S MY NOT HIS

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Urascvac said:

Yeap, finally the "lalala1 v3" is relased today.

Some things to know, the "lalala1" config  is for scout.

"lalala1 v2" config is for awp.

"lalala1 v3" config is for auto.

Q: Where's "lalala1 v3" config?

A : Here's 🙂

 

Q; There are premium config?

A; Ofc, all my configs has hitting p.

 

Q : what u expect with premium config or hitting p?

A ; all settings from each config are made PERFECT.

Good lucky my boys, v4 will be relased in 1-2 weeks. 🙂 

lalala1 v3.cfg 11.54 kB · 32 downloads

Then i forgot to add the skin config 🙂

skins.cfg 14.86 kB · 12 downloads

lol lalala1 for scout? i tweaked it abit and used for auto prettty darn good got top frag.

i'll try the other 2 later

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, woexxx said:

lol lalala1 for scout? i tweaked it abit and used for auto prettty darn good got top frag.

i'll try the other 2 later

i made the config specially for scout, but it's working for auto tho 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

Background Picker

Layout Customizer

Fluid Width

Switch between fixed or fluid width

Sidebar Hide ON/OFF

You can hide or unhide your sidebar whenever you want.

Index Customizer

R
L

Sidebar Position

You can choose the position of sidebar, left or right / [ L ] for left, [ R ] for right.

2
3

Subforum Columns

You can choose how many columns to display your subforums

Y
N

Hide/Unhide Back To Top Button

Chose between display block and none [ Y = Show / N = Hide ]

×
×
  • Create New...