Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Make sure that your threads are placed in the correct sections. It saves the Moderation team some work.
Sign in to follow this  
xauuuuuuuu

ANSWERED Eternity.cc hvh/legit cfg needed

On 4/8/2020 at 5:47 PM, nameidk said:

just use otc, its not actually eternity its a shitty ass paste

i cant get otc to work the menu is just a black menu, can u send me the dll and some instructions please?

3 hours ago, xauuuuuuuu said:

i cant get otc to work the menu is just a black menu, can u send me the dll and some instructions please?

Sure, First inject the resolver first, and inject the onetap, after that make sure enable your multicore is enable from settings of csgo quote me if its still not working

onetap(SECOND).dll Resloverupdate(FIRST).zip

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, saadfarooki said:

What does the resolver do bro?

Make's the cheat better in my opinion

after i injected my op menu is bugged(full gray), also my console is bugged too with random lines and stuff, any idea why?

18 hours ago, Duckgo said:

Sure, First inject the resolver first, and inject the onetap, after that make sure enable your multicore is enable from settings of csgo quote me if its still not working

onetap(SECOND).dll 2.52 MB · 6 downloads Resloverupdate(FIRST).dll 1.28 MB · 9 downloads

i managed to open the menu and see the categories: ragebot, legitbot, anti-aim etc.. but when i press any other of them the menu is empty(full gray.)

4 hours ago, xauuuuuuuu said:

i managed to open the menu and see the categories: ragebot, legitbot, anti-aim etc.. but when i press any other of them the menu is empty(full gray.)

i have the same problem.

Fix for me: open game console " ` " button, then open the cheat menu (insert) and drag it over game console.

17 hours ago, madbruh555 said:

i have the same problem.

Fix for me: open game console " ` " button, then open the cheat menu (insert) and drag it over game console.

i found how to fix, have the full resolution and enable multicore rendering. after the inject dont press anything in game and wait 7-15 seconds and the cheat will open itself fully rendered

• Like 1