Jump to content

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Make sure that your threads are placed in the correct sections. It saves the Moderation team some work.

Recommended Posts

anyone has fps boost cheats or something like changing visuals as posible as smooth for low spec pc 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, lexxxysexy said:

anyone has fps boost cheats or something like changing visuals as posible as smooth for low spec pc 

OTC does not take that much resources compared to others

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

normal play i get 100-120 fps but when i inject onetap i get 160-200 fps i recommend you to play with otc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, YEAPX said:

 

normal play i get 100-120 fps but when i inject onetap i get 160-200 fps i recommend you to play with otc

wtf? are u kidding me? normal i have around 150... but when i play hvh with otc, my fps drops around 20, sometimes under 10...But i still can t understand something... In mm when i have the cheat injected, the game is working fine...But on servers for hvh-ing, i can say that is litteraly unplayabble..It's not something bad with my config.. it's something from otc, maybe ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Urascvac said:

wtf? are u kidding me? normal i have around 150... but when i play hvh with otc, my fps drops around 20, sometimes under 10...But i still can t understand something... In mm when i have the cheat injected, the game is working fine...But on servers for hvh-ing, i can say that is litteraly unplayabble..It's not something bad with my config.. it's something from otc, maybe ..

idk but when ı play wıth otc ı get 160-200 fps  maybe cfg issue or u have rat ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Urascvac said:

wtf? are u kidding me? normal i have around 150... but when i play hvh with otc, my fps drops around 20, sometimes under 10...But i still can t understand something... In mm when i have the cheat injected, the game is working fine...But on servers for hvh-ing, i can say that is litteraly unplayabble..It's not something bad with my config.. it's something from otc, maybe ..

looook

de_mirage0007.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Without hack in mirrage i have 250 fps very high setting with otc 180 120 

Edited by adelasani

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...