Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Is there any possible way that you can unban your self on csgo with some type of hacks??

bc i have have got banned on fivem and unbaned my self with some random hacks so im asking if 

CSGO UNBAN HACK EXSISTS???

 

sry for my bad ENGLISH

Link to comment
Share on other sites


2 hours ago, Marko4455 said:

Is there any possible way that you can unban your self on csgo with some type of hacks??

bc i have have got banned on fivem and unbaned my self with some random hacks so im asking if 

CSGO UNBAN HACK EXSISTS???

 

sry for my bad ENGLISH

theres no way you could unban yourself on csgo.

If you get minor disruption (griefing) you can get unbanned between 5 weeks.

if you get Major Disruption, even you have clue that you are not hacking. Theres no way you could lift it.

even VAC, theres some ppl says that VAC can be lifted between years. And if you didn't do wrong and VAC automatically bans you like, you accidentaly opened Cheat Engine and get banned, ban will be automatically lifted

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2020 at 5:19 AM, Marko4455 said:

Is there any possible way that you can unban your self on csgo with some type of hacks??

bc i have have got banned on fivem and unbaned my self with some random hacks so im asking if 

CSGO UNBAN HACK EXSISTS???

 

sry for my bad ENGLISH

How did you get unbanned on fivem ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/4/2020 at 10:02 PM, adelasani said:

the ban is always permament bro even if u ask steam support they will nothing do about ban it's about overwatch speak with them if u can find them 🙂

not true i contacted steam support and got my account unbanned 3 times you have to provide really good evidence

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, HighAxolotol said:

Did u got OW ban or VAC BAN ? and what evidence did u send them ? 

vac i showed them i had no cheats for that game and it was just ahk for roblox and i sent video proof that they didnt give any avantage just auto clickers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, HORNPUB.COM said:

vac i showed them i had no cheats for that game and it was just ahk for roblox and i sent video proof that they didnt give any avantage just auto clickers

i dont think thats true but ....

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, HighAxolotol said:

Did u got OW ban or VAC BAN ? and what evidence did u send them ? 

vac i showed them i had no cheats for that game and it was just ahk for roblox and i sent video proof that they didnt give any avantage just auto clickers

 

 

aye it worked for me another guy also did something familiar but with cheat engine in capitalist empire what ever that become rich clicking game is

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, HORNPUB.COM said:

vac i showed them i had no cheats for that game and it was just ahk for roblox and i sent video proof that they didnt give any avantage just auto clickers

So u just told them that u had installed auto clicker for roblox and a video of ur pc files that u didnt have installed any cheat  ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

CORSAIR

Copyright © 2022. corsair.wtf . All rights reserved. All trademarks, copyrights and content belongs to their respective owners. All information on the project is provided for informational purposes only. The administration is not responsible for the files on this portal.

Important Links

×
×
  • Create New...