Jump to content
Password for all archives on our forum: 123
Reminder : All files uploaded before October 2020 are corrupted

Recommended Posts


This thing needs google engineers to crack it lol

 

18 hours ago, bidasci said:

NOT CRACKED, FEEL FREE TO CRACK IT OR REVERSE IT!

Welcome to my first forum post that has a loader. i have obtained the official skeet loader but it has anti-debugger + cracking protection. If you know any cracker or if you can do it, feel free to reverse it. 

Proof: nmOBtegKbK.gif.af90fe9c23491d717b190da923373602.gif (It closes after you get a failed login)

Virustotal: 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Download: 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

 

Upload the same thing to nulled.to and wait one week

  • Like 41
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

it is very hard to crack cuz the dll is not in the loader.

if you type int the correct username and pwd it gets the dll from the server.

when i check for the connections to the server it doesn't even try to connect to it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, MatoMatoo said:

it is very hard to crack cuz the dll is not in the loader.

if you type int the correct username and pwd it gets the dll from the server.

when i check for the connections to the server it doesn't even try to connect to it.

finesse the server then coder guy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

skeet , aimware , ev0lve can't really get crack bc they all have a signature that when you try to inject the .dll (crack) it will detect it and doesn't work ( as i know someone told me that ) . For otv3 it's different bc it have also a good signature but "apparently" it got crack and work even with the signature and but i never be able to find it so maybe fake or some black market.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 3/7/2020 at 11:25 AM, risque said:

skeet , aimware , ev0lve can't really get crack bc they all have a signature that when you try to inject the .dll (crack) it will detect it and doesn't work ( as i know someone told me that ) . For otv3 it's different bc it have also a good signature but "apparently" it got crack and work even with the signature and but i never be able to find it so maybe fake or some black market.

What about neverlose.cc it's russian cheat and people say it's better then skeet can be cracked?

Edited by adelasani
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, adelasani said:

What about neverlose.cc it's russian cheat and people say it's better then skeet can be cracked?

i really don't know it depend if their protection are good enough to prevent cracking system but the majorities of the cheat that i mention doesn't only have one protection they have maybe 2 with the signature that  make the cheat (in dll) not inject without the right injector and probably the injector is connected itself into the (cheat host) server (to know if you still have sub)

, and as he say

On 3/7/2020 at 11:26 AM, DaBoofX69 said:

Its impossible to crack skeet.cc because the DLL in the loader is encrypted so even if you were to crack it you cant get the DLL out

 

they might have that type of protection.

bc as i know ( tell me if i'm wrong) OTV2 was only protected by the signature which got crack then become OTC.

btw neverlose.cc hit P                                                                                                                                       
THAT WHY YOU SHOULD INVITE ME HEHE...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

dll doesn't exist in loader, after you login it download the file and inject it in game,

this is my guess cause: if you have poor net connection it takes time to inject....... as i have high speed i saw full internet speed for a 2 or 3 second after that hax injected,

so if you know the server address where the loader downloads file after it confirms login, and download that source file,

after that make that loader think your username and password is right, you can inject it from your pc

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Guys, skeet has a secure cloud, where they have tests and much more things, its imposibble to crack but there may be a way. Download HTTP debuger pro and a connection when you "login" should appear so it may be the cloud. Try to get into it and then look for dlls get all dlls you find and then close everything. Restart, reset your ip and then test the dlls, or try with replace (for this u need someone to have the cheat and tell you the login succesful message) write a .txt file right click the connection and left click and reply with select the txt and you're done! 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/15/2020 at 6:25 PM, AlexEzz21 said:

Guys, skeet has a secure cloud, where they have tests and much more things, its imposibble to crack but there may be a way. Download HTTP debuger pro and a connection when you "login" should appear so it may be the cloud. Try to get into it and then look for dlls get all dlls you find and then close everything. Restart, reset your ip and then test the dlls, or try with replace (for this u need someone to have the cheat and tell you the login succesful message) write a .txt file right click the connection and left click and reply with select the txt and you're done! 

 

cracking skeet with Http debugger 

HAHAHAHAHHA stop pls

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

CORSAIR

Copyright © 2021. corsair.wtf . All rights reserved. All trademarks, copyrights and content belongs to their respective owners. All information on the project is provided for informational purposes only. The administration is not responsible for the files on this portal.

Important Links

×
×
  • Create New...