KATE

undetected Rifk7 Upd 26.02.2020 (Fix Crash and Desync) by Skaffy

12.png

A nice bonus in the form of an updated cs:GO hack from the author of Skaffy. Bugs and errors have been fixed, the cheat is currently invisible to the anti-cheat VAC.

DOWNLOAD HACK:

rifk_cheat (1).zip

CFG:

it is ok some things may be confusing and i still don't know how to change the color but other then that it is pretty good but the legit bot for some reason it smooth factor just does not change and it is very smooth

Dead cheat xd.Dead cheat xd.Dead cheat xd.Dead cheat xd.Dead cheat xd.Dead cheat xd.Dead cheat xd.Dead cheat xd.Dead cheat xd.Dead cheat xd.Dead cheat xd.Dead cheat xd.Dead cheat xd.

This is not a spam.

37 minutes ago, itzhack8 said:

Dead cheat xd.Dead cheat xd.Dead cheat xd.Dead cheat xd.Dead cheat xd.Dead cheat xd.Dead cheat xd.Dead cheat xd.Dead cheat xd.Dead cheat xd.Dead cheat xd.Dead cheat xd.Dead cheat xd.

This is not a spam.

I count it as spam

works good .. but you need to optimise it better ! after like 2 guys peaking it becomes just like aimware ...nice try tho 

image.thumb.png.f73a1fd34838eefca0685d0105cce8b6.png

I can't read anything, I've searched and found nothing, I think I need to install the font? if yes what font is it? I have -disable_d3d9ex on startup.

5 minutes ago, rico666 said:

I can't read anything, I've searched and found nothing, I think I need to install the font? if yes what font is it? I have -disable_d3d9ex on startup.

Enable multicore-rendering and restart CS:GO.

• Like 1