question How can i use any cheat/injector?

AlexSamurai

I give you some help for the newbie or if you have some probleme with the cheat dll or injector.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INJECTOR

Some question :

How can i open my injector?

How to inject the cheat?

Why my anti-virus detect like a virus?

Answer:

1. How you can open the Injector, simple, just download any injector (i recommand SazZ injector), when you just downloaded the injector, the chrome/firefox/internet will detect the Injector a virus, why?

Because "Windows Security" will detect it, how can i disable the detection?

Simple, just go to "Windows Security" go to "Virus & threat protection" - "Virus & threat protection settings" - "Manage settings" and disable - "Real-time protection".

Screenshot

image.thumb.png.4ff82f23925d2d30a41fc18892a4a0b2.png

2. How you can inject a cheat? simple, you need to know if you have the injector or cheat OUTDATED you will get VAC BAN from Valve.

* - First open Injector (i will use SazZ injector because is secure to use).

You will see this : 

image.png.96604fbfd60ad1d4294153fd6c528477.png

* - Write to "Process" this "csgo.exe".

* - Then go to "Add" and select the dll cheat, i will use BoyNextHook cheat.

* - And when you select the dll file press "Inject" and you can see this

image.png.e1f0b45995197f638ae03e3077727af7.png

* - The cheat is successfull injected! and you can go to CS:GO to see the cheat and play with it, you can close the menu tap from "Insert" buttom 

image.thumb.png.2e534912393898b1d0a77ef0cc71003d.png

3. Why anti-virus detect your injector a virus? Because some injector need to disable the anti-virus, so how you can do this?

Just follow this : "Windows Security" go to "Virus & threat protection" - "Virus & threat protection settings" - "Manage settings" and disable - "Real-time protection".

And you can open your injector 😉.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DLL CHEAT

Some question :

Why always i get Vac Ban from CS:GO?

Why my CS:GO crash when i inject the cheat?

Why when i spawn my CS:GO crash?

Answer

1. You get VAC BAN when your cheat is DETECTED, when you know your cheat is DETECTED?, you can see when you get VAC BAN, just be carefull when you inject a dll cheat.

2. When you inject a cheat you need to know some dll are OUTDATEDED, what this mean?, this mean the CS:GO when get a update you need to change some things in your cheat, but sometimes some cheat don t need this, so you can enjoy it.

3. When you spawn in CS:GO and you get crash, that mean the Offsets of that cheat is not the good Offsets and need to change.

IF YOU HAVE MORE QUESTION JUST REPLY THIS TOPIC.

HAVE A GOOD DAY! 🙂.

• Like 4