Make sure that your threads are placed in the correct sections. It saves the Moderation team some work.

hello guys i need config for gamesense/skeet cracked please.  🙂 if you have config but pay. I have 4 usd

Edited by FasTk Csgo Faceit
  • Like 1

there is no cracked skeet.... skeet never got  detected as also cracked..... someone just scammed you .... probably got you backdoored or smth .... F 

LOL SKEET CRACK HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, bet hes probably refering to sum xy0 paste that has a skeet menu LOL

For sure u just got a clone made cheat that looks like gamesense aka skeet . Gamesense  didnt  got cracked  refound the money that u have paid or if u got it for free then u got a virus in ur pc 

HAHAHAHA IF U BOUGHT THEN IT REFUND. SKEET NEVER GOT CRACKED AND IT WILL NEVER BE CRACKED. PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTEcstaticCourteousHyracotherium-max-1mb.gif.dc5d8e534da116885d7c693f6fb87b9b.gif

I think you want to say "nanosense" or some shit paste who looks like gamesense 🙂