undetected Osiris with better RCS.

Hi guys, this is my first post here.
For those who wants the DLL right now here it is:  Osiris.zip

Basically what i did was take the last version of Osiris then add a Standalone RCS. If you use low fov with osiris's aimbot the rcs is too bad because when your cross-hair goes out of fov the rcs works really bad, but with this add it should be good.
Note: The standalone Rcs is not mine, it is an old pull request in Daniel's github /Osiris.
Just check the box Standalone below "between shots". This works really good for Rifles n' Smgs.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/24/2020 at 12:17 AM, esalta said:

All cheats in rage mode are detected 

Oisiris no is detected TODAY 

Osiris is no*

You're wrong, the cheat is undetected but if you rage u will be banned cause OverWatch, not cause the cheat himself. If you rage and your acc does not get overwatched then you'll be fine (i don't recommend rage btw, if someone want a really good legit config just ask me).

Btw i'll upload my own version of Osiris (with the latest updates) soon. With this rcs and some more features.

13 hours ago, Akian said:

Osiris is no*

You're wrong, the cheat is undetected but if you rage u will be banned cause OverWatch, not cause the cheat himself. If you rage and your acc does not get overwatched then you'll be fine (i don't recommend rage btw, if someone want a really good legit config just ask me).

Btw i'll upload my own version of Osiris (with the latest updates) soon. With this rcs and some more features.

can you send me the config

• 1 year later...