Novihacks Free, Virus??

A general rule is to not use exes type files when using free cheats. I didn't have much time to test this as my sandbox and external vms do not have d3dx9_43.dll. I would advise staying away from this and wait for otc to be updated which won't take too long as csgo just got updated. 

Be safe

• Like 1

Project infinity was under some heavy flak for it being a RAT a while ago, it should be alright now. But your best bet is to buy a cheat like onetap or aimware if you want to cheat as they have a small risk of being banned.

If you're looking for hvh cheats there are some, unfortunately I do not know any off the top of my head.

Personally I've never used SpiritHack, if its the Russian cheat I am thinking of then it should be alright for legit. Iniuria is a good legit if you want to go closet legit and not get called out but it depends on the config. 

It comes down to personal preference when cheats, granted there are some terrible cheats going around now days. I'd suggest you just try each legit cheat and see which one feels smooth and comfortable for you.

On 2/4/2020 at 2:54 AM, DodoInBed said:

A general rule is to not use exes type files when using free cheats. I didn't have much time to test this as my sandbox and external vms do not have d3dx9_43.dll. I would advise staying away from this and wait for otc to be updated which won't take too long as csgo just got updated. 

Be safe

It is safe, they have a paid version and i use that. it is 100% safe

18 hours ago, Fizzy said:

It is safe, they have a paid version and i use that. it is 100% safe

I say these things because we are not responsible for anything that happens to a persons computer if they install/download a virus to their machine. If I tell them that they shouldn't use it, and go for a more trusted resource/cheat, then it minimises the people who will be infected by said virus.

5 hours ago, DodoInBed said:

I say these things because we are not responsible for anything that happens to a persons computer if they install/download a virus to their machine. If I tell them that they shouldn't use it, and go for a more trusted resource/cheat, then it minimises the people who will be infected by said virus.

And I'm reassuring that it's safe 🙂

• 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...