help and tips How to fix 'Cheat's not working after injection' problem !

So I've seen a lot of threads started here before, from people injecting cheats into CS:GO and when they try to open the menu nothing happens.

Here are the things you can do to fix this problem :

1. Get the LATEST Windows Updates, if you have Windows 7, well you should move on to Windows 10 ( I recommend Windows 10 Pro x64 )

2. ( Worked for me ) Head over to https://www.google.com/ and search for the DirectX Software Development Kit and If you are lazy to even do the searching, here's a link : 

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=6812

3. Go to Steam and Try to see if you have the latest version of Steam installed, if you don't just install it and try to open your cheat again.

4. Use the injector I made and posted below

5. If all of the above don't work for you, either delete System32 and buy a new PC or play with aimfall.cc 😉

I really hope that actually helped you, if it did head over to my Steam profile and gimme a +rep  ↙↙↙↙↙↙↙

https://steamcommunity.com/id/idk2227

csgoinjector.zip

Edited by nigg
I felt like I needed to add another solution ;)
  • Like 27
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/3/2020 at 4:52 PM, Akian said:

Told the ppl to go google and give the link after that 🤦‍♂️

Some people are too lazy to even do that, before commenting something dumb read the thread again 😉 🤦‍♂️

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2/2/2020 at 7:11 PM, nigg said:

So I've seen a lot of threads started here before, from people injecting cheats into CS:GO and when they try to open the menu nothing happens.

Here are the things you can do to fix this problem :

1. Get the LATEST Windows Updates, if you have Windows 7, well you should move on to Windows 10 ( I recommend Windows 10 Pro x64 )

2. ( Worked for me ) Head over to 

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

and search for the DirectX Software Development Kit and If you are lazy to even do the searching, here's a link : 

Hidden Content

3. Go to Steam and Try to see if you have the latest version of Steam installed, if you don't just install it and try to open your cheat again.

4. Use the injector I made and posted below

5. If all of the above don't work for you, either delete System32 and buy a new PC or play with aimfall.cc 😉

I really hope that actually helped you, if it did head over to my Steam profile and gimme a +rep  ↙↙↙↙↙↙↙

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

thanks