undetected Super People Cheats - AimBot / Esp / Esp Loot / Radar

Mikhail_KH

Cheats for Super People. A private cheat for Super People will show you all the enemies on the game map with the ability to color-adjust the display of enemies, and the SP cheat will also show you valuable loot. The cheat for Super People has an aimbot with detailed settings. Using our cheat for Super People you will dominate the enemies in the game and take a leading position in the rankings!

Wpg44xU3ZHQ.jpg.e86aa8555bf2bbaba822816d97fb0d46.jpg

===========================================================================

THERE IS NO SUPPORT FOR ANY VERSIONS OF WINDOWS, SEE THE DESCRIPTION OF WHETHER THIS PRODUCT WILL WORK ON YOUR SYSTEM

THE PRODUCT IS LAUNCHED EXCLUSIVELY FROM A FLASH DRIVE, PHYSICAL OR VIRTUAL

• Supported game version: Steam
  • Supported game mode: Windowed
  • Supported OS: Windows (x64 only) 10 / 11 x64 versions 1903 (18362), 1909 (18363), 2004 (19041), 20H2 (19042), 21H1 (19043), 21H2 (19044), 21H2 (22000) / 22H2 (22621)
  • Supported anti-cheats: BattlEye
  • Supported processors: All
  • Support for invisibility on videos or screenshots: Yes
  • Coder: Crooked Arm's

===============================
CHEAT FUNCTIONS / DESCRIPTION
===============================

PLAYERS

• Only visible / Show only visible players
  • Friends / Show friends
  • Name / Display player names
  • Team / Show team
  • Line / Display lines to players
  • Kills / Display number of kills
  • Health / Display health
  • Box 2D / Display 2D boxes on players
  • Skeleton / Display player skeletons (depending on visibility)
  • Distance / Display distance to players
  • Skeleton / Display player skeleton
  • Size line skeleton / Set the size of the skeleton (1-3)
  • Skeleton draw distance / Set the skeleton draw distance
  • Backlight distance / Set backlight distance (from 10m to 1000m)

RADAR

• Enable radar / compass / Enable radar / compass
  • Backlight distance / Set the distance of the radar backlight
  • Position by X / Position of the radar along the X axis
  • Position by Y / Position of the radar along the Y axis
  • Size / Change the size of the radar
  • Alpha / Alpha

LOOT

• Vehicles / Show vehicles
  • Weapons / Display weapons
  • Assault
  • DMR
  • SMG
  • sniper rifle
  • shotgun
  • Pistol
  • Throwing weapon
  • Ammo / Display ammo
  • Attachments / Display modules
  • Equipments / Show equipment
  • Headgear / Helmet
  • Vest / Vest
  • Backpack / Backpack
  • Medicine / Display medicines
  • Medipack
  • energy bar
  • Painkiller
  • tablets
  • Chest / Show chests
  • Craft / Display craft
  • Blueprints / Display blueprints
  • For vehicle
  • Backlight loot distance / Set backlight loot distance

AIMBOT

• Enable aimbot / Enable aimbot (works when holding the selected key)
  • Do not aim at friends / Aimbot ignores friends
  • Visibility check / Enable wall accounting
  • Aim priority / Set the priority for the aimbot to work
  • Distance / Distance
  • Crosshair / Scope
  • Control radius / Set the radius of control for the aimbot (free area for moving the sight, taking into account the captured target))
  • Draw fov circle / Disable FOV visual circle
  • FOV / Set the angle of view for the aimbot FOV (aimbot trigger zone)
  • Distance / Set the distance of the aimbot
  • Enable prediction / Enable and disable shot prediction for aimbot
  • Draw aim prediction (Big frame delay)
  • Bones selection / Choosing a bone for the aimbot to work, you can select 1 bone or several bones
  • Head / Head
  • Neck / Neck
  • Left elbow / Left hand
  • Right elbow / Right hand
  • Body / Body
  • Pelvis / Groin
  • Left knee / Left knee
  • Right knee / Right knee
  • Key selection / Selecting a key for the aimbot to work (any one of your choice)

COLORS

• Visible players color / Set the color for displaying visible players
  • Invisible players color / Set the color to display invisible players
  • My team players color / Set the color for displaying the players of your team
  • Target player color / Set the color for displaying the player in the crosshair
  • AI players color / Set color for NPS display
  • Airdrops color / Set the color for displaying the airdrop
  • Corpses color / Set the color for displaying corpses
  • Vehicles color / Set the color for displaying vehicles
  • Weapons color / Set the color for displaying weapons
  • Ammunition color / Set the color for displaying ammo
  • Attachments color / Set the color for displaying attachments
  • Equipments color / Set the color for displaying equipment
  • Use color / Set custom color

SETTING

• Key to disable loot / Set key to disable loot highlight
  • Open menu key / Set menu key

* The functionality of the program can be changed at any time at the discretion of the developers without prior notification of users!

======================================

Screenshots

Spoiler

[img]https://i.imgur.com/v7LfRGy.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/YoxDLPA.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/44It6cl.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/F7g9yaz.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/VNkaVBj.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/wRAPp9u.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/w62wJrX.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/OMPrcFq.png[/img]

Video

Spoiler

Purchase Cheat

Automatic delivery of the product and instructions for its use, immediately after payment to your email address

In order to pay via paypal / litecoin / bitcoin, write to me at the contacts listed in the description

* When buying this product, it is worth considering that the game has a very strong anti-cheat, so the risk of being banned is present, and the game has bans on "Hardware", so we recommend that you use HWID Spoofer to further protect the current "Hardware" from detection. Play exclusively on accounts that will not be sorry to lose in the event of a ban. If the product is detected and gets the status "Detected" or you get a game lock, there is no refund!

Check Windows Compatibility

Spoiler

Works only on Windows (x64 only) 10 / 11 x64 versions 1903 (18362), 1909 (18363), 2004 (19041), 20H2 (19042), 21H1 (19043), 21H2 (19044), 21H2 (22000) / 22H2 (22621)

You can check your build using the instructions below:

Press the Win keys (windows checkbox) + R on the keyboard, enter:winver
in the "Run" window and press Enter, a window with information will appear, if your assembly is included in this list, you can purchase a key. (Recommended build for Windows 10x64 2004)

Faq (Be sure to read it before you buy it)

Spoiler

Question: Can I buy a key for things from games or for an account?
Answer: No.

Question: What should I do if my Windows build doesn't meet the cheat requirements?
Answer: You need to reinstall Windows on a suitable build (because the description specifies the system requirements and instructions for checking compatibility), if you need help, write to me and I will send you detailed instructions on how to do this.

Question: Will the cheat work with antivirus software enabled?
Answer: No, the loader file should be added to the antivirus exceptions, BUT this does not always help, most often the antivirus should be removed.

Question: Can I buy a key without commission?
Answer: Yes, you can write to me at the contacts listed in the subject, and pay for the purchase of the key directly through me.

Question: Can I be banned for using cheats?
Answer: Yes, there is always a risk of getting banned, no one can guarantee you 100% protection (no matter what cheat we are talking about), you can get a ban for (outright play and when detecting "detection" of a cheat), so when making a subscription payment, you should be aware of all the risks and DO NOT use cheats on the main accounts only on those that will not be sorry to lose.

Question: Can I get a refund if I received an account ban?
Answer: No, when paying for a subscription, you should understand that there is always a risk of bans, no one can guarantee you 100% protection, and therefore you consciously make your choice. We do not recommend using cheats on the main accounts, play only on those accounts that will not be sorry to lose.

Question: I didn't like the cheat, can I get a refund?
Answer: No, before you pay for a subscription, you should read the description, check its current status, this can be done directly in the topic with the cheat, because it always reports up-to-date information. If necessary, ask additional questions by writing to me personally at the contacts listed in the topic and / or my profile. If you are negligent in the purchase process in this case, the refund will be refused.

Question: Can I return the key after I was given it?
Answer: No, after you have been given a key, you can no longer revoke it, please keep this in mind. When paying, you automatically agree to this rule.

Question: Can I freeze my cheat subscription if, due to certain circumstances, I can't use it for a while?
Answer: Yes, you can freeze your subscription if for good reasons you can't use the product for a while. In order to freeze your subscription you need to write to me at the contacts listed in the product description on the site oplata.info and/or in this topic, in the message, specify your username from the exloader and the reason for the frost. Important, the subscription is frozen for at least 7 days, you can not unfreeze it earlier than after 7 days, you can freeze your subscription NO more than 2 times a month.

Question: I have a weak PC (laptop) and I don't have enough FPS, I can use the cheat, will there be problems?
Answer: You can use the cheat, BUT if you have such an unplayable PC (laptop), think twice about whether to pay for a subscription, because in this case, a refund is NOT provided.

Question: Do you provide technical support to your users?
Answer: Yes, all of my users who paid for a subscription through me directly or through my resources, I provide full technical support (assistance in pre-preparing windows OS, installing and registering in the loader, running a cheat)

Question: Will the cheat work with Faceit installed on the PC?

Question: I have Windows 7/8/8. 1, will the cheat work?

Question: I bought a key and my Windows version is not suitable for the cheat, what should I do?
Answer: Reinstall Windows on a suitable build (because the description specifies the system requirements and instructions for checking compatibility), if you need help, write to me and I will send you detailed instructions on how to do this.

Question: Are there any technically unsolvable problems when installing the cheat? which are solved exclusively by reinstalling Windows.
Answer: Yes, this may well be, not always of course, but it sometimes happens, please take this point into account when buying, if you are not ready to reinstall the system in such cases, please refuse to purchase.

Question: My version of Windows is enterprise, custom (LTSC), with remote security services, etc., etc., will the cheat work on such a version if it matches the build number?
Answer: Most often, yes, there are no problems, but you should keep in mind that if there are technically unsolvable problems, in this case you will need to reinstall Windows. I can provide the necessary Windows build and additional instructions if necessary.

Question: I want to replace the product with another game, is this possible?
Answer: This is practiced in our service, BUT everything is strictly individual, for questions about replacing a subscription to another product (game), contact me at the contacts specified in the topic description.

Question: I use a TV (TV) instead of a monitor, will the cheat work in this case?
Answer: No, you will need to turn off the TV (TV) and switch only to the monitor from your PC/A laptop.

Question: What will I get after payment?
Answer: After payment, click the button "Return to the seller's website" in the product description, the purchased key will be specified, then you need to click the button "instructions for use" and very carefully study the information, then proceed to perform the actions that are specified in the instructions.

Question: Can I buy a cheat for 1 day/hour/on trial?
Answer: No, the keys are only for 30 days.

Question: I bought a cheat and after updating the game it was frozen, do I get compensated for the time?
Answer: During the cheat update, the subscription is also frozen and not spent, you do not lose anything.

Question: After the payment, I accidentally closed the payment page, what should I do?
Answer: Go to your mailbox that you specified during the payment, you will receive an email from digiseller with the purchased product.

Question: What should I do if I accidentally bought a key while the cheat was frozen for updating?
Answer: Wait for the cheat update, as soon as it is updated and unfrozen, you can activate the purchased key. Up-to-date information about the status of the cheat will be reported in the topic with the cheat with the date.

Question: Why some functions may not work while using the cheat?
Answer: You pay for a subscription (access to the cheat for 30 days) during use, some functions may be disabled for various reasons (updates, improvements, etc., such points should be taken into account).

Question: Where do I keep track of the cheat status and its updates?
Answer: Up-to-date information is always published in the topic with a cheat indicating the date, news is also duplicated in our Discord and Telegram channel, all the necessary links are in the topic description.

========================================

If you have any additional questions, problems with payment and everything else, please write to me:

Edited by Mikhail_KH
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...