Jump to content
Dollar69

Onetap DLL *FIXED* 30/9/19 No depot

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, smolfag said:

game instantly crashes

then it got detected

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cristian Munteanu said:

Works 30/9/2019

Enjoy taps ?

Download onetap.dll

XDDDDDDDDD You're the worst, men... seriously ? You post it the [2/10/2019] and you say works [30/9/2019] WTFF ???

It's not working with just the DLL, the depot thing has been patched and you can try the offset updater from the post of KATE, it's working... but you will not be able to play on VAC secured serv (from the start or smomething like 2 games later)...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it its crashing, it got detected, look at the date i said this was working. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sebnop said:

XDDDDDDDDD You're the worst, men... seriously ? You post it the [2/10/2019] and you say works [30/9/2019] WTFF ???

It's not working with just the DLL, the depot thing has been patched and you can try the offset updater from the post of KATE, it's working... but you will not be able to play on VAC secured serv (from the start or smomething like 2 games later)...

sometimes i just dont really care

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 minutes ago, Cristian Munteanu said:

it its crashing, it got detected, look at the date i said this was working. 

MMMHHHH Yea... Ok... you know how to read? You posted this 2 hours ago... so why you post something that is not working? Don't post something that don't work...

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sebnop said:

stop posting shit that dont work every day pls

if you consider what im posting is shit, then dont look at my posts, easy lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cristian Munteanu said:

if you consider what im posting is shit, then dont look at my posts, easy lol

I can't cuz you're always posting shit so i can't see the good ones (sometime your post are good but sometime not)

And i can't see the latest post of other person cuz your bombarding corsair of thread every second...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, sebnop said:

I can't cuz you're always posting shit so i can't see the good ones (sometime your post are good but sometime not)

And i can't see the latest post of other person cuz your bombarding corsair of thread every second...

yeah sure, there are people that are active 10x times more active than me and you complain about me and their dlls are outdated asf 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...