Onetap DLL *FIXED* 30/9/19 No depot

2 hours ago, Cristian Munteanu said:

Works 30/9/2019

Enjoy taps ?

Download onetap.dll

XDDDDDDDDD You're the worst, men... seriously ? You post it the [2/10/2019] and you say works [30/9/2019] WTFF ???

It's not working with just the DLL, the depot thing has been patched and you can try the offset updater from the post of KATE, it's working... but you will not be able to play on VAC secured serv (from the start or smomething like 2 games later)...

1 minute ago, sebnop said:

XDDDDDDDDD You're the worst, men... seriously ? You post it the [2/10/2019] and you say works [30/9/2019] WTFF ???

It's not working with just the DLL, the depot thing has been patched and you can try the offset updater from the post of KATE, it's working... but you will not be able to play on VAC secured serv (from the start or smomething like 2 games later)...

sometimes i just dont really care

2 minutes ago, Cristian Munteanu said:

it its crashing, it got detected, look at the date i said this was working. 

MMMHHHH Yea... Ok... you know how to read? You posted this 2 hours ago... so why you post something that is not working? Don't post something that don't work...

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Cristian Munteanu said:

if you consider what im posting is shit, then dont look at my posts, easy lol

I can't cuz you're always posting shit so i can't see the good ones (sometime your post are good but sometime not)

And i can't see the latest post of other person cuz your bombarding corsair of thread every second...

17 hours ago, sebnop said:

I can't cuz you're always posting shit so i can't see the good ones (sometime your post are good but sometime not)

And i can't see the latest post of other person cuz your bombarding corsair of thread every second...

yeah sure, there are people that are active 10x times more active than me and you complain about me and their dlls are outdated asf