undetected Valorant External Client: ESP, Aimbot, Aim Assist and More!

Valorant ESP, Aim Assist, Aimbot, NoRecoil, Skeleton ESP, MoreInfo, Tracers and Gun Skin Changer

I have taken the time and developed a valorant cheat and have been spending a lot of time improving it.
All of the cheats in the client work perfectly and are all undetectable!
If you are looking to purchase the cheat , you can contact me privately via discord, rent#1111

Full Features:
- Streamable 
You are able to stream the game without seeing the hack on the screenshare.

- ESP 
With ESP enabled, you are able to see every enemy player on the map and in game with a highlighted box.

- Aim Assist
Aim assist will assist your mouse to move into the direction of a player to improve your aim. (Aim assist also looks legit)

- Aimbot
Aimbot automatically locks onto any enemies when in sight of your screen. You can also adjust the smoothness and the FOV of the aimbot in the GUI.

- NoRecoil
NoRecoil is a cheat which when enabled, depending on your settings, reduces/completely disables recoil from your gun. (Some guns work better with this cheat, for example, with NoRecoil, phantoms and spectres will have no recoil whatsoever).

- Skeleton ESP
Skeleton ESP also highlights enemies on the map and in game but instead of a box, it displays a skeletal structure around the enemies' body.

- MoreInfo
MoreInfo is a cheat which allows you to see all information on the enemy team. This includes their pings (where they have pinged), their health status, and their utility available.

- Tracers
When tracers is enabled, it draws a line towards every enemy player and it displays the distance between you and the enemy player.

- Gun Skin Changer
With the Gun Skin Changer, it spoofs your weapon's skin to whichever skin you set it to (every skin in the game is available to choose from). For example, if I want to equip the reaver vandal skin, I can do so using the Gun Skin Changer. 

Supported Versions:
All Versions of Windows are supported and both CPUs are supported too.
I am constantly updating and developing this cheat to prevent it from becoming detectable.

Prices:
Currently, there is a discount on this cheat so if you wish to purchase it, purchase it now before the discount is finished.
1 Day: £7 
7 Days: £35 (Only £5 a Day!)
30 Days: £60 (Usually £80) (Only £2 a Day!)
Lifetime: £100 (Usually £200) (50% OFF!) 
(THESE DISCOUNTED PRICES WILL ONLY LAST FOR THIS MONTH!)

Accepted Payment Methods:
- Crypto (Bitcoin, Ethereum or LTC)
- Paypal

If you are interested in purchasing, as mentioned earlier, you can send me a message on discord, rent#1111

• Like 5