How to Avaoid Getting Overwatch and Use of the Essense of Legit Hacking

gravemakers

How To Avoid Getting Overwatch Banned in CSGO

• There is a lot of misinformation about CSGO’s overwatch system. I figured that this  post would be a good way to dispell some of these myths and provide some easy ways to avoid being convicted by Overwatch for the new and up coming cheaters . 
  • *NOTE: I recommend not using an account that has any sentimental value to you while using any sort of cheat. Even if you are playing totally legitimately, you might still get convicted.

What is Overwatch?

One of the biggest pieces of misinformation surrounding Overwatch is what exactly it is. Overwatch is a system designed by Valve where suspected cheaters will be sent to the queue. Once in the queue, your game will be watched by more experienced players, and they will have the option to convict you of cheating upon the conclusion of the game. Of course, each game must be watched by many people, all of them providing convictions, for you to actually be banned.

Cheat Bypasses

A lot of cheats love to talk about their bypasses. Many don’t shy away from claiming that you will never be banned in any way using their cheat.

• Myth 1: A cheat can bypass the Overwatch system
    • There are some flaws in the Overwatch system that can both help and hurt you. The major one is that the tickrate of the gameplays that they are watching is far lower than the tick rate in game. A tick rate is the number of times that the game updates per second. The lower that this number is, the more glitchy it looks.
    • Some advantages of a low tick rate:
      • Software-assisted recoil control looks much smoother
      • Aim smoothing looks much smoother
      • Aim lock looks much more natural
    • Some disadvantages of a low tick rate:
      • A high FOV aimbot will look like it’s “snapping” more than it actually is.
      • BHop scripting is very clear
        • 2 Types of BHop's  
          • 1. Bhops that no losing speed. Accurate/perfect bhops  (Not Recommended for Legit hacking)
          • 2, Bhops that losing speed . Not Accurate "hkey scripts"  its like spamming your space bar (Recommended for Legit Hacking)
            • Tips of bhoping:  its Cold Success - Failed   ex. Make 3 bhops and then fail for 4th one.
    • In these instances, the low tick rate helps a lot. If you have aim smoothing on and keep a low FOV, you are far ahead of the curve.

How do you get sent to Overwatch?

You should never want to be sent to Overwatch, but it helps to know how exactly it can happen.

• Myth 2: You need 11 reports in 24 hours to be sent to overwatch
    • This myth has become so prevalent because it used to be true. Since its inception up until a few months ago, Overwatch was based entirely on user reports. If someone in your game thought you were cheating, they would report you, and you would go to Overwatch. This is still the case, but now there is a second, far more effective way of being sent to Overwatch.
    • The second way to be sent to overwatch is by Valve’s new VACNet system. In essence, this works by monitoring your moves and guessing whether or not you are cheating. It is an artificial-intelligence based system, and is therefore fallible. The best way to avoid this is to keep your FOV low and don’t track an enemy’s head for too long if you aren’t using Aim Smoothing.
  • In summary, the two ways to end up in Overwatch are:
    • Be reported by people in your lobby
    • Consistently act suspicious and be automatically sent to Overwatch by the game

How to Avoid Overwatch (Legit Hacking)

The act of avoiding Overwatch is often called “legit hacking”. It is called that because your goal is to look as “legit” as possible, so that even if you end up in Overwatch you won’t be convicted. This, of course, is not as fun as normal hacking (in my opinion), but it will save you money on alt accounts in the long run.

• Legit Features
    • Aim Smoothing
      • Aim smoothing is a fairly ubiquitous legit feature, but one that is also often misunderstood. What it does is it puts a layer of protection between when you press the aim key and when it locks on. Instead of you pressing the key and your crosshair being immediately placed on the enemy’s head, it instead slowly moves your crosshair to their head. This has the effect of making your aim look incredibly natural, especially at low FOVs and with the low tick rate of Overwatch.
    • RCS Intensity
      • RCS Intensity is a customization feature that we added. Instead of always shooting at exactly the same point with a perfect spray, you can tune this setting so that you spray within a certain radius of your choosing. This is especially helpful in Overwatch demos.
    • Aimbot FOV
      • Aimbot FOV is another standard feature, but it is also one of the most misunderstood. Essentially, your player can see 360 degrees around them. Aimbot FOV means that you will lock onto any enemy, as long as they are within that number of degrees from your crosshair. For instance, if an enemy’s head is 3 degrees to the left of your crosshair, and you have an Aimbot FOV of 3 or greater, you will lock onto that enemy. This is especially helpful in legit hacking since you can choose to just get a little bit of aim help instead of a lot.
    • Aimbot Mode (Target)
      • The aimbot mode or target is where on the body you want to aim. If you are legit cheating and using RCS, we recommend neck and chest, because with bloom it will give you a natural amount of headshots, something that many Overwatchers look for. You want to aim for 40% headshots or below.
    • Properly Using Wallhacks
      • Wallhacks are one of the easiest cheats to conceal, but also the one that is most often caught. The trick to hiding a wallhack is to always be thinking about where you would be aiming if you didn’t already know where they are. A mistake that a lot of people make is looking at walls a lot in order to see where enemies are. Even if you’re not actually aiming at an enemy through the wall, unnaturally looking at walls will look very suspicious to Overwatchers. What you want to do to avoid this is, even when looking for players, always keep your crosshair aimed at an entrance or other place where they might come from.
    • Change Color On Seen
      • I suggest Change color on seen is a very interesting feature or  You can use chams. When toggled along with the wallhack, as soon as you can see an enemy, their outline turns white. This is very helpful so that you never accidentally aim at someone that you can’t see, which can hurt your case in Overwatch.
    • Wall Hacks and Tips
      • Let's get some of the basic stuff out of the way here. Don't prefire enemies that you had no intel were going to be there. Absolutely do no follow enemies through walls, this will give you away immediately. Don't kill people while flashed or smoked. If you are smoked, spam bullets into the smoke but make sure that some of them miss. Someone getting constant kills through smoke is very fishy.
      • Now, another common tip, but I am going to explain the huge significance it has on your chances on getting banned. Allow yourself to die. Lets say you are a CT on Dust. The bomb is planted on a, and you are going to go through mid doors to cat. No one on your team knows, but there was a lurker who went to lower dark and is sitting there. You would have had no idea that he was there. There are two things you can do in this situation. The first thing is just take the death. Sometimes it may be hard, and you may be forced to lose a round, but if you want to avoid being overwatched, let yourself die. The second thing you can do is prep your brain. You may not be facing that guy, but you are ready to a spin and try to kill him best you can. I think that the biggest advantages of wallhacks is the psychological effect it gives on your gameplay. By doing this, it is like a prefire in the sense that you bypass reaction time. You are 100% ready to kill this guy once he reveals himself by shooting at you, which is truly powerful, more so than you might think.
      • Give your teammates advice without sounding like someone who knows more than they do. I don't know how many rounds I've won on Inferno because I told someone on my team to make sure there was no one dark. Seriously, the biggest impact of wallhacks is the intel you get from doing it. Just like before, how we use the wallhacks to prep our minds, we also use it to help boost their reactions, and give ourselves a better chance of winning than we would have had. While we are using hacks, this is still a team-based game. I don't know how many times I have avoided looking suspicious because I told a teammate to check an area.
      • This tip is similar to the last, but they are both equally important. Don't play an entry fragger. Let one of your teammates do it. This way, you will be able to look more legit. Play a close support and when he is getting shot, act like you watched where the bullets are coming from. Use your teammates to your advantage. Let's say your teammate is being shot from first oranges on Inferno. By "Watching the Bullets", you can now safely prefire him without looking suspicious at all. Possibly the biggest tip on here, use your teammates to your advantage.
      • Don't hit all of your nades perfectly. Seriously, just don't. It could make the difference of you being banned, and you not being banned. I have said this in another thread, but a lot people look completely normal, but will only flash, nade, or molly when someone is there. Don't be afraid to waste nades. This gives you another boost in how legit you look.

Conclusion

Overwatch is a very good system for identifying cheaters, but it is also very easy to circumvent. As long as you use common sense and these tips that we have provided, it should be no hardship for you to both annihilate your opponents and remain ban-free.

Now enjoy your easiest way to GLOBAL ELITE RANK.

If you done read all of this and you think that it helps you hit the button 

+rep and like reaction is very much appreciated and thank you!!

"GraveMakers"

Edited by gravemakers
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1