ExeroCheats - Fast, Reliable & Safe! (free)

A WeirD KiD

Hello Corsair.wtf communtity.

I'm here to present to you the most reliable and safe FREE cheats out there!

ExeroCheats or ExeroHook is a series of cheats covering a wide variety of games such as CS:GO, GTA V, Bro Falls, Minecraft and more!

I together with the developer of these cheats are working together on promoting and creating the best experience for all potential members.

We ensure that by picking us you will have the easiest experience and the friendliest service and support!

Our cheats are always up-to-date and bug-free.

You can join our Official Discord Server by clicking here

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, btc said:

Could you provide me an legit vouches?

To be honest, no. Not me at least. It is totally understandable if you take this post down.

Only "proof" is that I'm a moderator on The Gaming Gurus which has partnered up with Cheatermad.  I highly doubt that this can be validated as "proof" tho.

Edited by A WeirD KiD

On 12/30/2021 at 7:49 PM, A WeirD KiD said:

To be honest, no. Not me at least. It is totally understandable if you take this post down.

Only "proof" is that I'm a moderator on The Gaming Gurus which has partnered up with Cheatermad.  I highly doubt that this can be validated as "proof" tho.

Are y'all still partnered with cmad? 

• 4 months later...