SV server lagger

23 hours ago, Technent said:

There's a server crasher that was posted on r/csgohacks about a month ago that only works on community servers

hey, thanks for answering, i looked into the reddit and couldn't find it (looked up to the 3 month mark) do you know where i can find it now?

28 minutes ago, btc said:

Isn't the server crasher atleast 3 months old? since valve did not fix the older one 

honestly i don't know, i just found out about it like a week ago and been looking for it ever since...
but are you sure we are talking about the same thing? what i'm talking about is an exe file that takes one input (the ip) and raises the sv causing lag.
my friend showed me it but said it was from a "private source" and shit like that. 

22 hours ago, Misjudgments said:

honestly i don't know, i just found out about it like a week ago and been looking for it ever since...
but are you sure we are talking about the same thing? what i'm talking about is an exe file that takes one input (the ip) and raises the sv causing lag.
my friend showed me it but said it was from a "private source" and shit like that. 

Okay thats totally new thing then hmm