Step 1: press Win+R and type in steam://open/console

Step 2: copy and paste this download_depot 730 732 5193245612084720760

Step 3: Navigate to your Steam installation and go to steamapps/content/app_730/depot_732 and copy everything inside depot 732 to your Counter-Strike game folder

Edited by gravemakers

1 hour ago, NegatiVePOL said:

How to inject?

Just download any injector i recomend "Process Hacker 2" is free and just right click  on cs go procces then click  "miscellaneous" and "inject DLL" then just find your cheat dll double click or just click open and done you can play cs go D; with cheats

1 hour ago, NegatiVePOL said:

How to inject?

Edited by gabrieliuxxdd

Well, when i inject with any injector (ur too) cheat inject but game freeze with console and in console i have spam with fixing list's (idk where i can find this).

After launching csgo i have this error: Setup file 'gameinfo.txt' doesn't exist in subdirectory 'csgo'. Chechk your -gameparameter or VCONFIG setting.

Go to steam right click on Csgo click on properties go to local files and press verify integrity of game files let it do its thing and then it should work again

I believe that with today's update the game will not start after following this guide
Edited by swish

On 8/29/2019 at 8:17 AM, gravemakers said:

Step 3: Navigate to your Steam installation and go to steamapps/content/app_730/depot_732 and copy everything inside depot 732 to your Counter-Strike game folder

how i can get dll?

@Dominik go https://cheater.fun/csgo_hacks_free/641-download-cheat-for-csgo-onetapsu-hvh-rage-legit-crack-free-hack.html and download it, dont do  the depot ways its old. just run it with your injector, and if it crash, enable multicor rendering, and verify your integrity files.
here is a good injector: https://cheater.fun/injectors/640-download-injector-for-games-sazinjector-working-for-all-games-free.html and GL HF 

31 minutes ago, gravemakers said:

@Dominik go https://cheater.fun/csgo_hacks_free/641-download-cheat-for-csgo-onetapsu-hvh-rage-legit-crack-free-hack.html and download it, dont do  the depot ways its old. just run it with your injector, and if it crash, enable multicor rendering, and verify your integrity files.
here is a good injector: https://cheater.fun/injectors/640-download-injector-for-games-sazinjector-working-for-all-games-free.html and GL HF 

thats a rat for sure

On 8/28/2019 at 11:17 PM, gravemakers said:

HI

I have this problem, can u you help me?

Screenshot_1.png

On 8/29/2019 at 8:17 AM, gravemakers said:

why crash every i run csgo