question some Questions to HvH

1.  Should you use the resolver in otcv3 in HvH and why? I mean why is no resolver better than a bad resolver because of the Fake Angles?

2. What exactly is Hide Real Angle / Freestanding and what does it do? For what is it good / bad?

3. For what should you use "Desync on Shot" and why? When is it good / bad?

4. What exactly does Avoid Overlap and for what is it? For what is it good / bad?

5. For what should you use "Fake Desync" and why? When is it good / bad?

6. Why is it harder to hit you if you Slow Walk?

7. What does the cheat do if you reach "Max misses" does it go for safe points then?

8. Why is extended Backtrack not used in most configs?

Edited by EpicDemon
  • Like 2

You literally didnt answered any of these questions...

no explanation, only sent me the features.

like: "Hide real angle (Freestanding) Will run freestanding to hide real."

not helpful

Edited by EpicDemon

15 minutes ago, EpicDemon said:

You literally didnt answered any of these questions...

no explanation, only sent me the features.

like: "Hide real angle (Freestanding) Will run freestanding to hide real."

not helpful

Yeah? that's way too hard to understand it seems 

3 minutes ago, btc said:

But 

Hidden Content

• Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

It isnt helping either and i already know this but for example why should i use Avoid Overlap?
Whats the point? How/Why is it good/bad?

• 3 weeks later...

1.  resolver is completely useless for otc3 cuz its just shit and rlly outdated, cant compare with the p2c cheats, otherwise people just make terrible resolver javas that literally do nothing. ur better off baiming or wait for onshot

2. when ur standing still it hides ur real angle depending on where the enemy is and peeks ur fake angle so if ur hiding behind a wall ur fake will peek instead of your real. (If enemy is to ur right then ur fake will be peeking on the right and your real body will be on the left.) Ngl I don't know if its good or not because my AA is literally useless against others in hvh so i just ferrari peek. If the enemy's cheat is good then it'll just predict you if you peek with it though

3. Desync on shot will make it a bit harder for the enemy to hit ur onshot, using it with a autosniper is ideal. Keep it on otherwise use hideshots if u keep getting onshotted. Otc's standard AA isn't that good so there might not be that much of a difference. (It's like legit AA while shooting) It's a good thing to have but idk if even does anything to p2c

4. Avoid overlap makes it so that your fake doesn't line up with your real body (no collat). People sometimes have it off when they have low delta AA. Deciding if its a good thing or not depends on your AA

5. idk how to explain this lol

6. Not sure but slow walking makes it accurate while moving. Also slow walking makes your desync more accurate (extending AA to the requirement) compared to running and walking around with your AA, your AA's desync becomes smaller making you more predictable I guess. Ur desync goes all over the place and then lines up with real, boom ur dead or just better cheat predicting real.

7. Yeah

8. I don't think extended backtrack works that well anymore, otcv3 also tends to switch and target backtrack instead of the enemy's real. So if they peek you then your gonna delay until their backtrack peeks. That's just from my experience though, also its a double edged sword for me, either that or the enemy has extended backtracking too cuz shit they shooting me from China