question Looking for a bit of help lol

boombiggroillastompinginda

Question

so I've been adding a bit of features and changing the gui of this source everything has been going smoothly other then ive changed the tab buttons to render at the side of the gui instead of the top of it the only problem I'm having is i cant get the "BeginChild" position to be how i want it, its confusing asf idk if im just slow or what but i have no idea how to do it

5 answers to this question

9 hours ago, 𝘓𝘰𝘴𝘵. said:

so I've been adding a bit of features and changing the gui of this source everything has been going smoothly other then ive changed the tab buttons to render at the side of the gui instead of the top of it the only problem I'm having is i cant get the "BeginChild" position to be how i want it, its confusing asf idk if im just slow or what but i have no idea how to do it

did you try SetCursorPos?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, btc said:

did you try SetCursorPos?

yea i figured it out last night lol and yea i was using setcursorpos the whole time i just couldn't get the positions of the childs right the only problem im having now is using my own fonts i tried just making a fonts.h and putting 

ImGuiIO& io = ImGui::GetIO();
    ImFont* tittlefont;
    ImFont* menufont;

tittlefont = io.Fonts->AddFontFromFileTTF("");

in it and ive used that code with other guis before for some reason i got a bunch of errors maybe i have to add ^^ that code to a header file that is used in every #include in the sln idk lol? idk if u have a discord and wanna help me a bit it would be great @ btc

Edited by 𝘓𝘰𝘴𝘵.

33 minutes ago, 𝘓𝘰𝘴𝘵. said:

yea i figured it out last night lol and yea i was using setcursorpos the whole time i just couldn't get the positions of the childs right the only problem im having now is using my own fonts i tried just making a fonts.h and putting 

ImGuiIO& io = ImGui::GetIO();
    ImFont* tittlefont;
    ImFont* menufont;

tittlefont = io.Fonts->AddFontFromFileTTF("");

in it and ive used that code with other guis before for some reason i got a bunch of errors maybe i have to add ^^ that code to a header file that is used in every #include in the sln idk lol? idk if u have a discord and wanna help me a bit it would be great @ btc

sure hmu .rare#0300