Jump to content
  • Treść wyszukiwania
    Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
  • Sign Up
Password for all archives on our forum: 123
Make sure that your threads are placed in the correct sections. It saves the Moderation team some work.
Reminder : All files uploaded before September 2020 are corrupted

Osiris 100% save legit config

Configs

Recommended Posts

Hey folks,

just made a config for Osiris. It's as save as a config could be. No aimlock, no wallhack, no bunny hop, no radar hack, no deagle spin and much more that would ever lead anyone to even think about hacks. Snipers and all pistols (excepted cz75)  have silent aim wich assists you without looking obviouse. I also implimented a triggerbot, it won't make you become god so make sure to trigger manualy, it was originaly made to help you out if you're retarded or not focused. Most guns have aimbot with the recoil crosshair. Helps a lot, in my opinion. Please notice that this is the first time I make a post so ... yeah. Oh and the attachment is a rar file, I always have problemes with the files you can download here so I thought making a rar instead of a zip with a name and not just a ".zip" would probably fix it.

gl hf

NotSus.zip

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

You say it's a really good legit config yet you have silent aim on... You know silent aim/pSilent doesn't help with being legit right? It's better just to get someone else's config instead of getting yours, cus honnestly I see myself getting banned in 3 seconds for using this config.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Zytomega2U said:

just made a config for Osiris. It's as save as a config could be. No aimlock

Snipers and all pistols (excepted cz75)  have silent aim wich assists you without looking obviouse.

You also just contradicted yourself here by saying there is no aimbot but there is silent aim. Silent aim is still aimbot. I think you need to do some more research on cheats before you post your configs here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I played with this config for 8 month now and it works great without getting banned. Also I mentioned that there's no aimlock which is a special option in Osiris and makes a different in how the cheat affects your gameplay. Silent aim also looks legit as long as you keep it low. Please read the post more closely before telling me how I should improve myself. Also thanks for your feedback.

PS: Aimlock is an option within the aimbot.

 

Edited by Zytomega2U
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Zytomega2U said:

Being legit is not the point of using cheats you know?spacer.png

the point of legit cheating is to look as legit as possible while using wallhacks and aimbot.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Fizzy said:

the point of legit cheating is to look as legit as possible while using wallhacks and aimbot.

I know, sadly you just didn't wrote it ("[...]You know silent aim/pSilent doesn't help with being legit right?[...]") and I thought after you just made a fool of me it would be funny to say. I extra didn't implimented anything that could possibly tell you the location of the enemy because of several issues beginners have. Sometimes you have to ignore the enemy even if you know that he'll kill you. Another point is that you could peek spots that no one would ever peek. That simply led me to deactivate it.

Edited by Zytomega2U
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Zytomega2U said:

 I extra didn't implimented anything that could possibly tell you the location of the enemy because of several issues beginners have. Sometimes you have to ignore the enemy even if you know that he'll kill you. 

This is why new cheaters learn to not turn on XYZ chams you fool.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

This quote must not be seen out of the contect that you were talking about wallhacks and you can't see the enemy through the walls with the chams I activated. You see the enemys that you could have seen anyway. This is in my opinion a better way to improve your gameplay than seeing through walls, because you prevent the issues I just mentioned.  ("[...]Sometimes you have to ignore the enemy even if you know that he'll kill you. Another point is that you could peek spots that no one would ever peek.")

Also please be factual and polite because in the end you said what you think about the configs. You think that they're bad, lead to an instand ban and that I didn't even know what I'm talking about. Every viewer got your point so let's just end this useless argue.

 
Edited by Zytomega2U
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Zytomega2U said:

This quote must not be seen out of the contect that you were talking about wallhacks and you can't see the enemy through the walls with the chams I activated. You see the enemys that you could have seen anyway. Also please be factual and polite because in the end you said what you think about the configs. You think that they're bad, lead to an instand ban and that I didn't even know what I'm talking about. Every viewer got your point so let's just end this useless argue.


 

Look there is no need for you to instigate this. I'll do that. And yeah you will get banned because silent aim is detected by vacnet unless you have vac bypass

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fizzy said:

Look there is no need for you to instigate this. I'll do that. And yeah you will get banned because silent aim is detected by vacnet unless you have vac bypass

As said before, I've been using this configs for 8 month now and, attention that's new, I never used a Vac bypass at this time. I don't know if this holds true on everyone but after this long period of time I think I know how save they are, at least for me. But if it's normaly not like this, everyone can download the undetected Vac bypass that is currently on cheater.run under the Counter-Strike: GO section.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Zytomega2U said:

As said before, I've been using this configs for 8 month now and, attention that's new, I never used a Vac bypass at this time. I don't know if this holds true on everyone but after this long period of time I think I know how save they are, at least for me. But if it's normaly not like this, everyone can download the undetected Vac bypass that is currently on cheater.run under the Counter-Strike: GO section.

The reason you're not banned is because you probably dont get reported or that you use an undetected injector.

 

Edit: Thread closed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Fizzy locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...