Jump to content

Recommended Posts

looks pretty good but dumb question, how do I close the menu? 

I cant close it with insert 😕

Edited by theryos506

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, theryos506 said:

looks pretty good but dumb question, how do I close the menu? 

I cant close it with insert 😕

Maybe you have change the key to open/close the menu try to find that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sebnop said:

Maybe you have change the key to open/close the menu try to find that

in the menu doesn't appear anything like that 😞

I cant even move on the game

Untitled.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, theryos506 said:

in the menu doesn't appear anything like that 😞

I cant even move on the game

Untitled.png

U try to redownload it cuz Maybe your version has bugs? Did you try to change your injector? Personally this cheat works fine with veiled injector (even if the cheat itself isn't very good)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah I tried redownload it again and with strix injector and still doesn't close it 😕 and that veiled cant download from  the page

can u recommend me something similar like this cheat? from this forum?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, theryos506 said:

yeah I tried redownload it again and with strix injector and still doesn't close it 😕 and that veiled cant download from  the page

can u recommend me something similar like this cheat? from this forum?

Personally for legit i use osiris (chams only visible + aimbot with smooth 25 and fov 1.67) it's really good.

If u want HvH Cheat u can take the StickhookRpg v2 it's pretty good

 

Also Samoware is good but resolver not really : https://cheater.fun/csgo_hacks_free/175-download-cheat-for-csgo-samoware-privete-hack-crack-rage-cfg-free-hack.html

You can also use mirror (go in intensity HvH steam group) it's updated every week and is pretty good for a free cheat https://steamcommunity.com/groups/intensityhvh_community

If u don't like those 2 HvH cheat go use some Xyo paste (Xyo Recode, FlyingWare cuz the v3 will be released in a few days or onepaste.su) There s many Xyo paste so you can find it by yourself 😉 

I Hope i helped you !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, theryos506 said:

yeah I tried redownload it again and with strix injector and still doesn't close it 😕 and that veiled cant download from  the page

can u recommend me something similar like this cheat? from this forum?

Also This is the link for Veiled Injector, extract and run as admin veiled injector, The username is Veiled and password is 0x25 > Login > Load > Generator > Generate > Settings > Manual Mapping > Injector > Process Target (enter csgo) > Add DLL (find the dll u want to inject > And then Inject ! Of course u have to do that every time u want to inject through veiled injector !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, KATE said:

bro

good work:classic_love:

Hey @KATE U should put StickHookRPG v2 in cheater.fun instead of heelyware or hellcat. I personally think it is much more better.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/3/2019 at 3:36 PM, sebnop said:

Hey @KATE U should put StickHookRPG v2 in cheater.fun instead of heelyware or hellcat. I personally think it is much more better.

 

hellcat is supergood for legit, you should give it a try, and many people are searching now for free legit cheats, just saying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Cristian Munteanu said:

hellcat is supergood for legit, you should give it a try, and many people are searching now for free legit cheats, just saying

For legit i personally go for osiris but ok i ll give it a try !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sebnop said:

For legit i personally go for osiris but ok i ll give it a try !

tell me after what do you think about it, and my semi-private paste that I am using in my live is the best free legit cheat I ever used lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cristian Munteanu said:

tell me after what do you think about it, and my semi-private paste that I am using in my live is the best free legit cheat I ever used lol

Yeah aimbot is pretty cool but for misc and visuals osiris is still better so i'll still use it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, sebnop said:

Yeah aimbot is pretty cool but for misc and visuals osiris is still better so i'll still use it

you gotta try riptide, its worse at visuals but the biggest multi-hack in my opinion.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, sebnop said:

Yeah aimbot is pretty cool but for misc and visuals osiris is still better so i'll still use it

I don't use Osiris cuz the menu is shit and the aimbot is pretty fucked

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×