• Treść wyszukiwania
    Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
Password for all archives on our forum: 123
Make sure that your threads are placed in the correct sections. It saves the Moderation team some work.
Reminder : All files uploaded before September 2020 are corrupted

• Popular Post

Introduction:
Hey Guys,

This is hopefully my first post and here is the new Osiris Protected Version. This dll is undetected of now and I will keep updating it in here. 

How To Download?:
Download the dll from this link- https://mega.nz/file/n0QknRLS#PSDhhczEcw8RFS8jrw3EdEhUV7-AM9xuZ-s1oSyJBZ4
VirusTotal- https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/89493e4c7f9c48651aa55d3975356d7751f696ba681e3c6b9e3c777c90bd658d/detection

(19 viruses? No worries. These are minimal viruses.)

How To Use?:
1. Download the file.
2. Extract the rar file.
3. Open the Discord txt and join our discord server, if u need more undetected dlls, and cfgs for cheats. 
4. You will find the Osiris-Protected.dll. You can copy it to any suitable folder.
5. Run any injector you like. I prefer either using CsGhost or SazInjector. Make Sure injector is protected. (You will find protected version in our server).
6. Inject and Have Fun ;).

Menu Keys: 
Insert to open cheat menu. Make sure numlock is toggled off or sometimes it might not work.

-----------------------------------------------HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!---------------------------------------------

298582325_Beztytuu.png.51fccb71c49db8749e70f5149e2d3424.png

• Like 57
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

14 hours ago, Darragh69 said:

It causes a crash for me. Any idea on how to fix? I have the d3d9ex disabled and the likes

It might have to do something with your injector. Outdated injectors seem to crash game alot. I prefer using betaloader as its safe. If you want to use anything else than you will find undetected injectors in my discord server.

• 1 month later...