Multihack tool

Isac

HELLO everyone

Im developing software called "HACK NET". Hack net is gonna be multihack tool where you can download hacks and injectors straight from the application!

I am building support team and testing team. Support team would be first response between user and HACK NET. Testing team will test cheats and injectors and malware free and good hacks/injectors will be verified! ALL VERIFIED CHEATS/INJECTORS are 100% safe and working! tool is in alpha and it currently has no server to connect. 

im asking this community to give me rating about my software and tell me feedback to answer the question will i develop this further

i hope you like it!

-IsaC

ss hc.PNG

sshcm.PNG

sshchchc.PNG

To be honest, i like the idea and all, BUT on pic #3 i hate the font, for the red part you could use some other kinda "normal" font, my eyes just hurt when i see that red and black color + that font. The pic #1 may get some new fonts as well, but the pic #2 looks amazing.. Thats feedback from me..