undetected [INJECTOR ADDED] Parvarti Loader | UPDATE - 15/10/2021

ok so its loader with an nixware crack,otv3,osiris,pphud an supremacy paste with skeet menu (gamesense.pw even the config folder for it is gspw) and an unknown onetap v4 crack couse yes that crack exists but its payed from what i know.

9 minutes ago, Hetar said:

ok so its loader with an nixware crack,otv3,osiris,pphud an supremacy paste with skeet menu (gamesense.pw even the config folder for it is gspw) and an unknown onetap v4 crack couse yes that crack exists but its payed from what i know.

do u see the info and my comments about otc4?

• Like 1

I see but otv4 crack from 26 is payed and its 700 rubles. 

So how does it still work when its 31 ? and i dont think that onecrack have been cracked (cracking inception) couse it would have been a bigger news.

So does it still work or was it working till 26 ? couse then yeah it was free and max 5k user but now it isnt 😉

image.thumb.png.9c42fa7dabe76e7caf6959ccc0042f76.png

16 minutes ago, Hetar said:

I see but otv4 crack from 26 is payed and its 700 rubles. 

So how does it still work when its 31 ? and i dont think that onecrack have been cracked (cracking inception) couse it would have been a bigger news.

So does it still work or was it working till 26 ? couse then yeah it was free and max 5k user but now it isnt 😉

no, its still working, do u really know what u're talking?

u can just check the screenshots on their discord

1.png

2.png

Edited by parvarti

• parvarti changed the title to [OTC4/NIXWARE/GAMESENSE/OTC3/OSIRIS/SAPHIRE] Parvarti Loader
  • parvarti changed the title to [OTC4/NIXWARE/GAMESENSE & MORE] Parvarti Loader
  • parvarti changed the title to [INJECTOR ADDED] Parvarti Loader | UPDATE - 15/10/2021