Paul Libotean

best Weave.su is the best free hvh cheat.

Posted (edited)

So after a long time searching for a good free hvh cheat , and being tired and bored of playing with otc I found weave.su .

I started playing with it and saw has a lot of cool features ex: 

- Instant double tap

Good fake lag / decent AA

Skeet like visuals 

- Good resolver.

The resolver is more then decent its actually pretty good, sometimes misses but I feel it can resolve AA most of the times 

I had a friend use onetap v3 and loaded all his lagsync java scripts, he started with the worst one and finished with the best one .

First weave.su started dumping a lot of bullets close to a mag , it did this for all the java scripts .

Second time with tried tho it was a different story we loaded the exact same java scripts but this time it did not dump like close to no misses 

It resolved every lagsync from V1-V3 and other version of it , we even tried a lot of only AA java scripts and still it was resolving .

The only problem with the cheat is the fake duck its not working good at all at most of the times it will get you killed even if you hold a 1w .

Final result :  8/10 cheat can be improved and fixed more , and needs a lot more important features ex: more AA customization etc.

PS:  I recommend using not the original version of weave.su . Use improved version of it like Brutality or Wayvee.

VT: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/84361fbbaf30268dcc5a200a8aa4211d99d54f77a3966d2f1f4066139444f59d/detection

VT: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/52d6f267653aa34695649b53b4ac9134a471622bb60047a2eda9796a452e4630/detection

CFG : %appdata%

This is not originally cracked by me or leaked by me if the files are found to be unsafe its not my fault!

credits: https://corsair.wtf/profile/2456-dollar69/

Discord: فراغ#8375

wayvee_1_5.dll brutality.dll hvh.json hvh_1.json hvh_2.json hvh_11.json default 1.3.2.json Fizzy Auto.json Fizzy Scout.json

Edited by Paul Libotean
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So where is source?

wich is the best cfg?

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, PalaxeCS said:

wich is the best cfg?

all are decent

Edited by Paul Libotean

tyvm, dude, that's incredibly apreciable ! :3

could you post here or give the link to where u r getting the dll's from, in case there wil be any updates for wayvee/brutality?

On 7/4/2020 at 2:59 PM, Paul Libotean said:

So after a long time searching for a good free hvh cheat , and being tired and bored of playing with otc I found weave.su .

I started playing with it and saw has a lot of cool features ex: 

- Instant double tap

Good fake lag 

Skeet like visuals 

- Good resolver.

The resolver is more then decent its actually pretty good, sometimes misses but I feel it can resolve AA most of the times 

I had a friend use onetap v3 and loaded all his lagsync java scripts, he started with the worst one and finished with the best one .

First weave.su started dumping a lot of bullets close to a mag , it did this for all the java scripts .

Second time with tried tho it was a different story we loaded the exact same java scripts but this time it did not dump like close to no misses 

It resolved every lagsync from V1-V3 and other version of it , we even tried a lot of only AA java scripts and still it was resolving .

The only problem with the cheat is the fake duck its not working good at all at most of the times it will get you killed even if you hold a 1w .

Final result :  8/10 cheat can be improved and fixed more , and needs a lot more important features ex: more AA customization etc.

PS:  I recommend using not the original version of weave.su . Use improved version of it like Brutality or Wayvee.

VT: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/84361fbbaf30268dcc5a200a8aa4211d99d54f77a3966d2f1f4066139444f59d/detection

VT: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/52d6f267653aa34695649b53b4ac9134a471622bb60047a2eda9796a452e4630/detection

CFG : %appdata%

This is not originally cracked by me or leaked by me if the files are found to be unsafe its not my fault!

credits: https://corsair.wtf/profile/2456-dollar69/

wayvee_1_5.dll 2.14 MB · 24 downloads brutality.dll 2.11 MB · 11 downloads hvh.json 13.96 kB · 9 downloads hvh_1.json 13.92 kB · 9 downloads hvh_2.json 14.1 kB · 9 downloads hvh_11.json 14.11 kB · 10 downloads default 1.3.2.json 13.62 kB · 8 downloads Fizzy Auto.json 14.12 kB · 17 downloads Fizzy Scout.json 14.13 kB · 13 downloads

its fcking trash cheat 

4 hours ago, wody1ng said:

tyvm, dude, that's incredibly apreciable ! :3

could you post here or give the link to where u r getting the dll's from, in case there wil be any updates for wayvee/brutality?

Yes I can post the link where i got them. But the problem is its a private forum , I can invite you if you want to just msg me on discord.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OneTapMaster said:

its fcking trash cheat 

I strongly disagree.

On 7/6/2020 at 1:34 AM, Paul Libotean said:

Yes I can post the link where i got them. But the problem is its a private forum , I can invite you if you want to just msg me on discord.

tyvm my dud, I rlly apreciate your enthusiasm, condescension and kindness (respect bro, esti ft nice), I hope other members on corsair share the same feelings ^^

btw I hitted ya on discord ((aynaS#6590 it's me))

Posted (edited)

On 7/5/2020 at 3:34 PM, Paul Libotean said:

can you invite me? It's kinda hard to copy ur name tho lol. Can you add me? I am Trueman#3924

Edited by HAX0R123

offsets??????