question Onetap cracked

chams.cc, is a rat. You download it from some forum, hoping to be as good as it passes. But next thing you know after injecting, is that an exe, is running in the background sending all your personal data/information from cloud. As for OTC addons, i've made a whole topic about them that I suggest you read. And for OTC, in general, it's outdated so don't use it to your main account.

4 hours ago, Corey said:

chams.cc, is a rat. You download it from some forum, hoping to be as good as it passes. But next thing you know after injecting, is that an exe, is running in the background sending all your personal data/information from cloud. As for OTC addons, i've made a whole topic about them that I suggest you read. And for OTC, in general, it's outdated so don't use it to your main account.

you don't have any knowledge and talking shit literally.

17 hours ago, cheatdev said:

you don't have any knowledge and talking shit literally.

Knowledge on OTC addons and shit passed around for good resolvers? and chams.cc being a rat?

2 hours ago, Corey said:

Knowledge on OTC addons and shit passed around for good resolvers? and chams.cc being a rat?

No knowledge to reverse enginner to know it is a rat cuz u hear someone call something rat and u believe it cuz u saw some vid which can be easily faked and u believe it. You're literally newfag on internet which believes everything people says.

On 7/5/2020 at 2:00 PM, cheatdev said:

No knowledge to reverse enginner to know it is a rat cuz u hear someone call something rat and u believe it cuz u saw some vid which can be easily faked and u believe it. You're literally newfag on internet which believes everything people says.

Firstly, learn to type. Secondly, if people say that it's a rat (even if it's fake) why bother downloading it to see myself with a 800 euro pc?. People believe that chams.cc is a rat and why even bother seeing yourself if it is or not?.

5 hours ago, Corey said:

Firstly, learn to type. Secondly, if people say that it's a rat (even if it's fake) why bother downloading it to see myself with a 800 euro pc?. People believe that chams.cc is a rat and why even bother seeing yourself if it is or not?.

Nice 800 euro pc and scared of rat. You're literally braindead, u think rat will steal ur pc or what. And wanna see you implement rat inside dll which would literally get catch with any anti virus when it start unpacking exe and running it...

17 hours ago, cheatdev said:

Nice 800 euro pc and scared of rat. You're literally braindead, u think rat will steal ur pc or what. And wanna see you implement rat inside dll which would literally get catch with any anti virus when it start unpacking exe and running it...

Ofcourse, i will be scared of downloading dlls' that people say are ratted. Now i am gonna stop this convo, 'cause it's getting boring.