Jump to content

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Welcome to our forums
Welcome to our forum
If you have any ideas you can safely talk about them

Make sure that your threads are placed in the correct sections. It saves the Moderation team some work.
your femboy mommy loves you~~

Recommended Posts

Alright, here is where you shall discuss whether you think skeet or aimware v5 is better. Provide why you think that one is better than the other. If you think otc can tap both please get the hell out of here. Don't even bother mentioning a paste. This discussion is based off of the current state of both cheats, the date is June 24th 2020... Have at it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, lambda said:

obv skeet is better

Yep, skeet is the best from all of the cheats, And aimware is the best from public paid cheats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

aimware is just trash , full of unwanted features and essentials like fov changer and buybot are missing without luas..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, alexromea5 said:

aimware is just trash , full of unwanted features and essentials like fov changer and buybot are missing without luas..

For huh it’s the best, I mean aimware beta

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Skeet is better, It's never been cracked before and never been detected before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Dollar69 said:

For huh it’s the best, I mean aimware beta

 

 come 1vs1 , otc vs aimware and ull be surprised lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mm hvh aimware beta is good, but hvh servers and shit , aimware is trash , i had aimware and i got fking bumped 🙂 that cheat is so shit for real now. Skeet is verry good , both of them were never cracked , but yea, if i would have a invite to skeet, 100% i would choose skeet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, pulaincur1239 said:

mm hvh aimware beta is good, but hvh servers and shit , aimware is trash , i had aimware and i got fking bumped 🙂 that cheat is so shit for real now. Skeet is verry good , both of them were never cracked , but yea, if i would have a invite to skeet, 100% i would choose skeet. 

Yeah true, but also depends if you know how to cfg a cheat, myself i can make even a free shit cheat hit or kill, and i'm pretty sure if i had aimware i would do well, idk my opinion 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Well you know what they say "Skeet Skeet number 1 cheat."

Edited by jennie1337

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That question is kind of hard to be honest, what do I have to say for skeet?. It can resolve well, also it is easy to configure, menu doesn't feel very crowded and the ability to customize it by either resizing it or changing colours of the bars is a great touch. Plus fps drops are very rare, almost impossible to come across. Skeet isn't god-mode as it used to be, but it's very well optimized and you get a great experience using it on HvH servers. Tho just like any cheat, it has its flaws. Firstly, the developer sometimes doesn't update it early enough and it can be a pain, but it's never on the stage to be unplayable. Also one of the biggest flaws of the cheat, is their Staff team. It takes much time to hear back from Administrators or Moderators, especially if you want to get a hardware ID reset. That would be my opinion from what i've heard about skeet.

Now for Aimware (One step ahead of the game), the resolver is decent but not really as good as expected on certain scenarios, is it kind of hard to configure, and I think that's due to the lack of customization of the menu and also just because not everything is labelled to perfect sections, but it's not as bad as it used to be so let's give them a pass on this one. Now for visuals, there are some useless features and visuals can be the pain of your whole experience with the cheat because you might get a head-ache with it, (One step behind of the game), i've also heard that the support in the forums isn't as great but it's just a rumor from my point of view so they pass here too.

Finally, the only one that could give a decent opinion on the cheat is yourself, after of course using it for a long time, because it all comes down to personal preference, and playstyle.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Corey said:

That question is kind of hard to be honest, what do I have to say for skeet?. It can resolve well, also it is easy to configure, menu doesn't feel very crowded and the ability to customize it by either resizing it or changing colours of the bars is a great touch. Plus fps drops are very rare, almost impossible to come across. Skeet isn't god-mode as it used to be, but it's very well optimized and you get a great experience using it on HvH servers. Tho just like any cheat, it has its flaws. Firstly, the developer sometimes doesn't update it early enough and it can be a pain, but it's never on the stage to be unplayable. Also one of the biggest flaws of the cheat, is their Staff team. It takes much time to hear back from Administrators or Moderators, especially if you want to get a hardware ID reset. That would be my opinion from what i've heard about skeet.

Now for Aimware (One step ahead of the game), the resolver is decent but not really as good as expected on certain scenarios, is it kind of hard to configure, and I think that's due to the lack of customization of the menu and also just because not everything is labelled to perfect sections, but it's not as bad as it used to be so let's give them a pass on this one. Now for visuals, there are some useless features and visuals can be the pain of your whole experience with the cheat because you might get a head-ache with it, (One step behind of the game), i've also heard that the support in the forums isn't as great but it's just a rumor from my point of view so they pass here too.

Finally, the only one that could give a decent opinion on the cheat is yourself, after of course using it for a long time, because it all comes down to personal preference, and playstyle.

tbh the only reason skeet isnt as good as it was is that sotarik (idk if i butchered his name) kind of gave up on skeet early 2018 and only just got back into it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Rysome2000 said:

tbh the only reason skeet isnt as good as it was is that sotarik (idk if i butchered his name) kind of gave up on skeet early 2018 and only just got back into it.

Could be that (since after 2018) every cheat performed the same, or that others cheats just got ahead and took advantage of the whole situation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, cagribeyhd said:

onetap v3 better than Aimware

aimware beta > onetap 
ama çok iyi hvh ci olmanl azım baya iyide hileyi bilmen lazım config yapmayıda yoksa aw çöp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, cagribeyhd said:

onetap v3 better than Aimware

onetap is hot garbage rn campared to aw (I've used both cheats recently)

Edited by Astr0ni

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Astr0ni said:

onetap is hot garbage rn campared to aw (I've used both cheats recently)

wtf kind of crack are u on? mm hvh with aw is pretty good but in a real hvh server otv3 would tap awv5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bought aimware recently and didn't like it. Needs luas to be good. But its not bad. I think skeet is better though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Rysome2000 said:

wtf kind of crack are u on? mm hvh with aw is pretty good but in a real hvh server otv3 would tap awv5

not on crack just going off of facts. AW is better in an hvh server. ot's resolver is so bad, the entire cheat is just in a bad spot ever since v3 released its been going downhill.

Edited by Astr0ni

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Astr0ni said:

not on crack just going off of facts. AW is better in an hvh server. ot's resolver is so bad, the entire cheat is just in a bad spot ever since v3 released its been going downhill.

ot legit taps in hvh ive seen awv5 vs otv3 and ot blew aw out of the park. aw needs luas to be good. the only thing that is better about aimware than ot is that aimware is way more cheaper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...