question gamesense.pub vs aimware.net

Alright, here is where you shall discuss whether you think skeet or aimware v5 is better. Provide why you think that one is better than the other. If you think otc can tap both please get the hell out of here. Don't even bother mentioning a paste. This discussion is based off of the current state of both cheats, the date is June 24th 2020... Have at it.

mm hvh aimware beta is good, but hvh servers and shit , aimware is trash , i had aimware and i got fking bumped 🙂 that cheat is so shit for real now. Skeet is verry good , both of them were never cracked , but yea, if i would have a invite to skeet, 100% i would choose skeet. 

2 hours ago, pulaincur1239 said:

mm hvh aimware beta is good, but hvh servers and shit , aimware is trash , i had aimware and i got fking bumped 🙂 that cheat is so shit for real now. Skeet is verry good , both of them were never cracked , but yea, if i would have a invite to skeet, 100% i would choose skeet. 

Yeah true, but also depends if you know how to cfg a cheat, myself i can make even a free shit cheat hit or kill, and i'm pretty sure if i had aimware i would do well, idk my opinion 

• 2 weeks later...

That question is kind of hard to be honest, what do I have to say for skeet?. It can resolve well, also it is easy to configure, menu doesn't feel very crowded and the ability to customize it by either resizing it or changing colours of the bars is a great touch. Plus fps drops are very rare, almost impossible to come across. Skeet isn't god-mode as it used to be, but it's very well optimized and you get a great experience using it on HvH servers. Tho just like any cheat, it has its flaws. Firstly, the developer sometimes doesn't update it early enough and it can be a pain, but it's never on the stage to be unplayable. Also one of the biggest flaws of the cheat, is their Staff team. It takes much time to hear back from Administrators or Moderators, especially if you want to get a hardware ID reset. That would be my opinion from what i've heard about skeet.

Now for Aimware (One step ahead of the game), the resolver is decent but not really as good as expected on certain scenarios, is it kind of hard to configure, and I think that's due to the lack of customization of the menu and also just because not everything is labelled to perfect sections, but it's not as bad as it used to be so let's give them a pass on this one. Now for visuals, there are some useless features and visuals can be the pain of your whole experience with the cheat because you might get a head-ache with it, (One step behind of the game), i've also heard that the support in the forums isn't as great but it's just a rumor from my point of view so they pass here too.

Finally, the only one that could give a decent opinion on the cheat is yourself, after of course using it for a long time, because it all comes down to personal preference, and playstyle.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Corey said:

That question is kind of hard to be honest, what do I have to say for skeet?. It can resolve well, also it is easy to configure, menu doesn't feel very crowded and the ability to customize it by either resizing it or changing colours of the bars is a great touch. Plus fps drops are very rare, almost impossible to come across. Skeet isn't god-mode as it used to be, but it's very well optimized and you get a great experience using it on HvH servers. Tho just like any cheat, it has its flaws. Firstly, the developer sometimes doesn't update it early enough and it can be a pain, but it's never on the stage to be unplayable. Also one of the biggest flaws of the cheat, is their Staff team. It takes much time to hear back from Administrators or Moderators, especially if you want to get a hardware ID reset. That would be my opinion from what i've heard about skeet.

Now for Aimware (One step ahead of the game), the resolver is decent but not really as good as expected on certain scenarios, is it kind of hard to configure, and I think that's due to the lack of customization of the menu and also just because not everything is labelled to perfect sections, but it's not as bad as it used to be so let's give them a pass on this one. Now for visuals, there are some useless features and visuals can be the pain of your whole experience with the cheat because you might get a head-ache with it, (One step behind of the game), i've also heard that the support in the forums isn't as great but it's just a rumor from my point of view so they pass here too.

Finally, the only one that could give a decent opinion on the cheat is yourself, after of course using it for a long time, because it all comes down to personal preference, and playstyle.

tbh the only reason skeet isnt as good as it was is that sotarik (idk if i butchered his name) kind of gave up on skeet early 2018 and only just got back into it.

8 minutes ago, Rysome2000 said:

tbh the only reason skeet isnt as good as it was is that sotarik (idk if i butchered his name) kind of gave up on skeet early 2018 and only just got back into it.

Could be that (since after 2018) every cheat performed the same, or that others cheats just got ahead and took advantage of the whole situation.

5 hours ago, Rysome2000 said:

wtf kind of crack are u on? mm hvh with aw is pretty good but in a real hvh server otv3 would tap awv5

not on crack just going off of facts. AW is better in an hvh server. ot's resolver is so bad, the entire cheat is just in a bad spot ever since v3 released its been going downhill.

Edited by Astr0ni

8 hours ago, Astr0ni said:

not on crack just going off of facts. AW is better in an hvh server. ot's resolver is so bad, the entire cheat is just in a bad spot ever since v3 released its been going downhill.

ot legit taps in hvh ive seen awv5 vs otv3 and ot blew aw out of the park. aw needs luas to be good. the only thing that is better about aimware than ot is that aimware is way more cheaper