undetected OneTap crack fixed 04/06/2020

𝓞𝓷𝓮𝓣𝓪𝓹 𝓒𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓴 

This is the official and latest version from 0x000cb from github

You can also clone the repository yourself from github trough this link: https://github.com/0x000cb/otc

(If you want to clone the repository and extract dll yourself then you need Visual Studios)

Below there is already extracted dll if someone does not want to install visual studios

This dll has most of the functions fixed, there is no crash using legit, tested it myself.

Also I am using Process Hacker as injector (you can find it here): https://processhacker.sourceforge.io/

VT:  https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/1d3c2353f4c75539f1df851cc9a370a22cbdad0b5f8c3218879642e75673a729/detection

This dll has different name in the menu, but it is the same onetap, if you want it to say Onetap on the menu, then contact me.

Credits

0x000cb -  Project creator & reverse staff

HoShiMin - Legacy & Native help. 

playday3008 - Help with github & frequent pull requests.

toast, wnz, d3x - The creators of OT crack.

flyingllama - Creator of skeet tier security.

OTC.zip

Edited by _albinis
  • Like 8

Hey, i have a question. When i inject the dll it just shows a black window (the cheat menu is a black window is what i wanted to say) with the names of the tabs on top of it. I cant activate anything because i cant click it,dont see it and yeah. Can u explain that? :( My friend has the same problem. Multicore-Rendering is on. As well as -disable_d3d9ex that one. Please help me :/

52 minutes ago, agrohimkwa said:

Доброго времени суток .
Ваш форум мне показался очень привлекательным и перспективным. Хочу приобрести рекламное место для баннера в шапке, за $1500 в месяц. Оплачивать буду через WebMoney, 50% сразу, а 50% через 2 недели. И еще, адрес моего сайта https://agro-himiya.by/ - он не будет противоречить тематике?

Спасибо! Напишите о Вашем решении мне в ПМ или на почту [email protected]

PM

13 minutes ago, Fengius said:

Hey, i have a question. When i inject the dll it just shows a black window (the cheat menu is a black window is what i wanted to say) with the names of the tabs on top of it. I cant activate anything because i cant click it,dont see it and yeah. Can u explain that? 😞 My friend has the same problem. Multicore-Rendering is on. As well as -disable_d3d9ex that one. Please help me 😕

Hey, so first, I don't use launch options, you can delete them, 2nd i would suggest you to use processhacker as injector (you can run it as admin, but for me anyways it works just fine without running it as admin), 3rd in the csgo settings, navigate where it says enable developer console (you need to have that turned on) also add keybind, for some people default key does not work for me it is set to (y), then you inject onetap dll, if it does open console and it shows logo and that other stuff it is fine and it will work, but if it does not work just open console before opening onetap menu, try to open and close console multiple times, try different combinations, and it should work, but for most people just open console, if you have the black menu! 🙂

• Thanks 1

On 6/4/2020 at 9:50 PM, _albinis said:

Hi, it does for me,  just press on skins tab, then find weapon , select skin, press save and then load, should work! 🙂

yes,i know:D but i dint see the loaded skins:/